Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's all be honest with ourselves here. Is it possible Whyte has a shoulder injury? Sure it is. Is it also possible that he fakes an injury to get out of the Wallin fight to protect himself and his mandatory WBC rating? Sure it is. So I ask this. If you have the opportunity to fight for a portion of the heavyweight championship of the world and to fight against the man who many believe has the rightful claim to be called "the" heavyweight champion, what would you do? There is no upside at all to fight Wallin. If he fights him and gets that chin touched he'll probably got to sleep like he did vs Povetkin. Also there is risks of getting cut badly, suffering a legitimate injury or something to prolong his shot at Fury. The business decision is to duck Wallin via injury and cash in on his shot vs Fury. I don't agree with this, but that's the business of the game. Whyte should man up, fight Wallin and then "IF" he wins, get his shot at the WBC belt.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Fury deserved his shot, he was mandatory for Wlad and never ducked fights or eliminators when presented. Wilder 1 was a voluntary but Fury had paid his dues by being the unified champ holding 3 belts in the past, never losing them in the ring.

Whyte has ducked 2 eliminators before and a world title shot v AJ. He might be mandatory but the WBC rules, so if he gets his shot then fair enough, but the fact he’s 1-1 against a 40 odd year old in his last two fights bring into question the WBC rankings and how it works. He might rightfully get his shot per the rules, but he’s still undeserving based on his ducking fights and turning down opportunities others wouldn’t.

Usyk and Ruiz don’t have a history of ducking eliminators and turning down title shots.
      Usyk's mandatory was in the WBO Rules based on Cruiserweight performance.

Fury is a PED cheat and had certainly not earned a title shot at Wilder after fighting Seferi and Pianeta.

Ruiz came from pretty much nowhere in title terms.

I guess I don't get why Whyte isn't considered deserving. He holds the WBC interim Heavyweight title. He won quite a few fights to get there and has held that position for a long time. Who is more deserving of a WBC mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Usyk's mandatory was in the WBO Rules based on Cruiserweight performance.

Fury is a PED cheat and had certainly not earned a title shot at Wilder after fighting Seferi and Pianeta.

Ruiz came from pretty much nowhere in title terms.

I guess I don't get why Whyte isn't considered deserving. He holds the WBC interim Heavyweight title. He won quite a few fights to get there and has held that position for a long time. Who is more deserving of a WBC mandatory?
        Fury was unified champ stripped out of the ring , he deserved his shot at Wilder based on achievements.

Whyte on the other hand has ducked his 3 of his biggest opportunities and been caught dirty twice and never won anything better than a British title. Interim titles are bogus, Daniel Dubois had the WBA one.

Comment

Not exactly irrelevant, it’s on topic.

so in addition to learning to read, You might want to learn the correct definitions of words.
          Lol, get some fresh air buddy, you shouldn't spend your life arguing on a message board.

Free advice, we can learn together!

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Lol, get some fresh air buddy, you shouldn't spend your life arguing on a message board.

Free advice, we can learn together!
            Then why do you keep replying if you have so many other things to do?

gotta love the irony, One person sat behind a screen telling another person not to spend their time doing the same

I already knew you were a bit simple from the first post I read, but you get even more unintelligent by the post.

Comment

Then why do you keep replying if you have so many other things to do?

gotta love the irony, One person sat behind a screen telling another person not to spend their time doing the same

I already knew you were a bit simple from the first post I read, but you get even more unintelligent by the post.
              Lol, so many insults! Get some fresh air buddy!

Comment

Lol, so many insults! Get some fresh air buddy!
                Still replying?

Comment

Still replying?
                  Well done, first reply without an insult! Congrats.

Comment

Well done, first reply without an insult! Congrats.
                    You’re obsessed, you can’t stop replying to me. I think it’s you that needs the fresh air away from my magnetism.

Comment

You’re obsessed, you can’t stop replying to me. I think it’s you that needs the fresh air away from my magnetism.
                      Oh, another insult! Your life doesn't need to be like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X