Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Simple, right now he's not obligated to reschedule this fight. Not contractually, not by the orgs, not in any way.

I absolutely feel for Wallin, but in comparison to Whyte I don't think he's that hard done by. Whyte has been paying his dues and is absolutely due a title fight.

If Whyte fought Wallin and lost, you'd all call Whyte a fool.
    Great sob story. But you forgot the part where Whyte already got offered a shot at 3 world titles, and cowardly turned it down. And the part where he was ko'd by a 40 year old 1 fight ago. And the part where he got caught with peds on his system twice.

Comment

I get those who say Whyte isn’t obligated. Fair enough. But don’t sign a contract and fake an injury to get out of it. Once you sign the contract you should honor it. Don’t want the fight? Don’t sign your name to the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Great sob story. But you forgot the part where Whyte already got offered a shot at 3 world titles, and cowardly turned it down. And the part where he was ko'd by a 40 year old 1 fight ago. And the part where he got caught with peds on his system twice.
        I think he should have taken the Joshua fight, but it was short notice and he seemed close to a fight with a weaker fighter in Wilder for the WBC belt he'd been paying to get a shot at. I can understand him making that decision.

Yes he lost a fight.

Yes he's been banned for PEDs.

Now what did any of that have to do with this situation?

Comment

I think Whyte is faking this injury. I mean not to long ago he was sparked by Povetkin. So him dodging this fight he removes the element of the upset against Wallin.
          Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Whyte is shameful. He pulled his Labia. He should never be given a championship contest. Hes not even that good, has NO appeal outside England, and hasnt separated himself from any other contender and furthermore I think hes worse than a lot of them. I only begrudgingly place him in the top 20. He's #20.
            This is a crappy setup for an easy tuneup fight for Fury in England where people know who Whyte is so it will make at least some sort of money...
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-22-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Jeezus I didn't even know that. I dont follow this cat. Ive only seen his last 2. He should be fighting Big Baby Miller not Fury. And if that were allowed, Miller would KO Whyte in 6.
              Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-22-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Can't say I blame Wallin. Whyte has a shoulder that can't be over trained. He knew there's a very good chance of losing to Wallin. He just doesn't want to blow the Fury gig. An act that diminishes him in my view.

Comment

I think he should have taken the Joshua fight, but it was short notice and he seemed close to a fight with a weaker fighter in Wilder for the WBC belt he'd been paying to get a shot at. I can understand him making that decision.

Yes he lost a fight.

Now what did any of that have to do with this situation?
                  You support a ped cheat…..

Comment

Whyte no question is avoiding a Trap and wisely so. Go straight for your Mandatory shot at the WBC which he been waiting for over the last few years now. Wallin was going to beat Whyte or he would've been blatantly robbed IMO

Comment

There should be proof by an independent doctor to verify Whyte's shoulder injury. If nothing is found, he should be suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X