Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Caleb Plant Fight Is Gonna Be I Think Maybe A Little Easy For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

This phaggot claims to hate Canelo but I see him whining and crying in every Canelo thread.

He can't stop himself from posting about him. I wouldn't be surprised if over 50% of his posts are about Canelo.
    just replace the name “canelo” in your post with “jab jab boom” and you’ve just described how you are with me. Hop off my nuts and stop exposing yourself as an emotional female who takes canelo criticism personally. It’s so easy getting you pillow biting groupies worked up, you guys actually think canelo knows that you dedicate your lives towards defending him. Bozos

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Pacquiao, Joshua, and Canelo effectively have what one could definitely call groupie fans. Abs they all act exactly the same…way too emotional and entirely histrionic
      Bro, the groupie fans are obviously you and Jab Jab whimper getting all wet over Crawford..... And constantly biased towards Canelo for whatever reason. I'm not against critiquing a fighter, but there's a difference on being critical based on facts and just being a straight up hater, your not as bad as your boy Whimpers, but it's obvious, so on the point of calling fans groupies, maybe you two should sit this one out......

Comment

It looks like an easy fight to me as well. Plant is a good fighter but this style of opponent Canelo has evolved to seek and destroy. And he will. He’ll walk him down behind a big guard and wing a flurry punches as hard as he can. It’ll be Callum Smith 2.0. To beat a fighter as great as Canelo he’s going to have to be walked down and matched for strength. He also doesn’t like body punches so getting inside and to the body is the best chance of success, especially with someone with head movement as good as his. He’s the best in the biz and will win this one cleanly.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Pacquiao, Joshua, and Canelo effectively have what one could definitely call groupie fans. Abs they all act exactly the same…way too emotional and entirely histrionic
          All groupies behave the same way. Be safe

Comment

Canelo's cherrypick is going to backfire. He's going to give Canelo a tough fight. Plant is legit, not like the domestic level bums he's been fighting. I'd even pick Plant to win if he had more power.
            Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Canelo already looked this KiD in the eyes & seen the Bish in him. (From the FIGHTERS POV).

Must have felt a certain way about Plant.
              Alvarez usually does not speak this way about his opponents.

We shall see...
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Canelo already looked this KiD in the eyes & seen the Bish in him. (From the FIGHTERS POV).

Must have felt a certain way about Plant.
                Alvarez usually does not speak this way about his opponents.

We shall see...
                Yea Caleb done f***** up now.. Last time I saw Canelo so pissed was against GGG. Golovkin and Plant have both accused him of being a cheat too.. Caleb is a good boxer but I think Canelo is too much right now. Will be a more competitive fight than most think though..

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  it’s very cult like but even weirder because they don’t even know the person that they’re worshiping.
                  And Canelo has CULT haters like u who can't get off his nuts.

Like Tupac said

"No matter where I go on a Canelo site, I see the same hoes"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

And Canelo has CULT haters like u who can't get off his nuts.

Like Tupac said

"No matter where I go on a Canelo site, I see the same hoes"
                    Tupac never said that. Stop being such a cornball. Stick to knob slobbing canelo. That’s the lane where you belong. That and losing your life savings in a bet and the having your wife cheat on you as a result.
                    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 10-16-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

The fight will be a difficult one, Canelo knows it, he's said on multiple interviews that he'll start to work at his pace after 5 rounds. I'm crossing my fingers so this thing doesn't get cancelled for whatever reason because it's a fight I want to see, personally and I've stated numerous times that I've always had this feeling that BJS was gonna be a more difficult fight due to his southpaw more ankward style. Plant is a great boxer, a very athletic, fast and elusive one but he is still an orthodox fighter with almost zero experience at high level.

This fight will play out based on two main factors: Experience and The Jab.

Will make my final detailed breakdown of the fight on the day of the weigh-in but I see Canelo beating Plant.

#First168Undisputed
                      ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X