Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Caleb Plant Fight Is Gonna Be I Think Maybe A Little Easy For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Phage Phag I like it! Yeah being a hater is one of the WORST traits a man can have. He's sooo jealous and piss poor morally he wakes up every morning trashing somebody.

I can't STAND dudes like that. That's why Phag Phag is such a LOSER all that HATE and JEALOUSY is bad for the SOUL...

Phag Phag #1 HATER Canelo Fan Club!!!

Stupid F@ggot won't even say which ACTIVE boxer he roots for. Only Canelo this Canelo that.. He SUKS worst boxer EVER...
    Yup, he is a hater and not only that he lacks pride. To me he is insecure. He has a lot of broken female traits. Oh well that’s his life but man it’s impressive how much a man can hate another man… phuck phag phag

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      I swear this emotional female. I remember when he was complaining about Canelo fighting fielding instead of fighting Callum smith for the belt. These females are never happy. Quote: “It will be at 168, and it will be against a bunch of domestic level Uk talent and white guys. Big fkn deal.” so because they’re white and from the UK they’re not as talented as American boxers? Let’s debunk that narrative. If I’m not mistaken didn’t Fury who is white and from the UK just beat Wilder like he was his step child for the 3rd time?
      Yup he DID say that and he also said GGG was gonna Knock Canelo out.

He's a fkn LIAR! Said Canelo would never fight Saunders also.

We need start screen shooting that posht LIAR

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Yup, he is a hater and not only that he lacks pride. To me he is insecure. He has a lot of broken female traits. Oh well that’s his life but man it’s impressive how much a man can hate another man… phuck phag phag
        Man I wish I took screen shots of that POSht LIAR Phag Phag when he said Canelo was ducking Smith and Saunders! He also said ggg kos Canelo EASILY!!!!

He's a fkn LIAR
        Cecin Cecin likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yup he DID say that and he also said GGG was gonna Knock Canelo out.

He's a fkn LIAR! Said Canelo would never fight Saunders also.

We need start screen shooting that posht LIAR
          I have a few screen shots of some of the dumb sht she said. One she took down where she said “stick to cutting grass” I have another one where she said “I would never work at Taco Bell and sell that peasant Mexican food. My anual income triples you’re entire family of fruit vendors”. I seen her make derogatory remarks towards Mexicans a few times. And then I seen her go and call other people racist she’s one confused female.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            why didn’t he have the same desire to unify at mw? Why if the 4 divisions yes fought in, is 68 the one he decided to unify at? If you have any sort of intelligence, which most canelo fan’s severely lack, you could figure out why and minimizing risk has a lot to do with it. So what part of that don’t you understand? Btw, your username is corny as fk.

coming from a guy with a username that says jab jab boom.. I can see what you like in boxing jabs lol. Perhaps canelo didn't feel good at 160, he did face the top 160 pounder twice so by all accounts he's faced the best. A lot of you that say ggg won the why hasn't ggg unified 160? Why doesn't he ever name drop anyone ? Why is it that canelo is out here unifying which if it was so easy people would do often.. the reality is that he found a home at 168 and has the ability to control what he wants to do moving forward. He doesn't duck anyone, don't let the hate obscure your ability to see when a boxer is in his prime and doing the best he can. Appreciate the sport and respect the ones who do it at a high level. Don't be a troll who is vulgar only looking to stir the pot.

Comment

Working...
            X