Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Caleb Plant Fight Is Gonna Be I Think Maybe A Little Easy For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

WTF are you rambling about??? Canelo is MexiCAN u dump fkn polack.
    Apparently you didnt/dont understand what I was saying. Hit the SAP button.

Comment

Canelo is doin it wrong

Plant might be the underdog by far, but this is boxing and you should never underestimate an opponent

just look what happened to Joshua with the fat man not too long ago

Comment

Lol I knew u was an emotional Lil bi@tch. I took Fury and the over 7.5. Unlike u I back my predictions up. You're just a mouth that says blah blah blah until u get a dic in it to SYTFU.
        how am I the emotional one when all I do is make a comment and the same 5 canelo ball lickers can’t control their emotions and begin commenting on my posts endlessly. Lmaooo. Notice how I never initiate convo with you yet you can stay off my nuts. Weak minded fake ass wannabe Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post

You really don't know smack talk.
          canelo is too corny for smack talk. His entire live to 168 was to take an easy route and this comment only proves that.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Canelo nver said Plant was a cherrypick, dummy. Don´t make up ****. He said Plant was good but will get beaten, period.
            if a guy says this is going to be an easy fight, then he’s basically admitting he’s taking the easy way out and scamming you groupies out of money. The same way he’s been doing for years. But hey, if you don’t care about being scammed out of money because you love him so much, good for you. You’re probably one of those guys that blows his paycheck at the strip club because he swears the strippers like him. Lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              So canelo is flat out admitting that he sees this as a cherry pick and is minimizing risk. If he struggles at all with Plant, he and his groupies who have been describing plant as a bum with no shot will have some explaining to do. Luckily they’re well versed in making excuses at this point.
              HAHAHAHA you’re a fçking clown. How the hell is fighting a world champion and going for undisputed a fçking cherrypick? Winner will become the first undisputed champion in boxing history. Get the fçk outta here man, please!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

HAHAHAHA you’re a fçking clown. How the hell is fighting a world champion and going for undisputed a fçking cherrypick? Winner will become the first undisputed champion in boxing history. Get the fçk outta here man, please!
                168 is at the top when looking at the weakest divisions in boxing. Stop being a fool and just mentioning belts and look at the actual quality of opposition. Smith was exposed to be an oversized basic fighter with limited skill when he got his ass whooped by Ryder. Yidilgrim, cmon now. Saunders- a part time boxer who never fought more than twice any calendar year since 2013 and biggest win was against 1 dimensional lemieux. Now if canelo is saying plant is going to be an easy fight, does that lead you to believe he’s chasing the best challenges available? And I hate to burst your bubble but the winner won’t be the first undisputed in the history of boxing. Stop wetting your panties. It will be at 168, and it will be against a bunch of domestic level Uk talent and white guys. Big fkn deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  how am I the emotional one when all I do is make a comment and the same 5 canelo ball lickers can’t control their emotions and begin commenting on my posts endlessly. Lmaooo. Notice how I never initiate convo with you yet you can stay off my nuts. Weak minded fake ass wannabe Mexican
                  We all know u a Whigger. Ugly bald headed White dude goes to 3 gyms to just watch men change and shower trying to catch some dics to suk.

Comment

Suc Suc $shot fits that clown PERFECTLY!!!
                    Cecin Cecin likes this.

Comment

We all know u a Whigger. Ugly bald headed White dude goes to 3 gyms to just watch men change and shower trying to catch some dics to suk.
                      Nothing you’re saying is based on fact, you’re just making weird assumptions and grasping at straws and you’re off about everything you’ve assumed. Here are the facts about you though-

you admitted on here to losing your wife because you’re a degenerate gambler. Then she banged a guy who makes smart financial decisions.

Then you admitted that while on the rebound, you hastily moved a chick into your crib, and then she kicked you out of your own spot so you called the cops on her.

next you challenged me to a spar but after the agreement was made, you backed out the day before with a lame excuse about money (meanwhile you always talk about being willing to make bets) and then Came up with another 5 excuses including you wanting a catch weight to agree to spar. Lmaoooooooo

lastly, you’re a fake Mexican who thinks that sucking off Canelo connects you more to your Mexican roots when in fact, all it does is connect to the fact that sucking d1k is something that brings you joy.

so speak your little lies while I speak my real FACTS. I dare you to deny anything I mentioned above as anything other than fact. And look how emotional you are, you’re not only commenting on my posts, you’re even making separate individual posts about me because you’re so worked up. Lmaoooo. You’re like a scorned female.
                      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 10-16-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X