Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Caleb Plant Fight Is Gonna Be I Think Maybe A Little Easy For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh that’s why you picked on the weakest division.. and then waited until your buddy Sulaiman stripped the one guy that would whoop on you Benavidez.. gifted you the belt by beating up on your sparring partner Yildrim SMH
    Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Bro, the groupie fans are obviously you and Jab Jab whimper getting all wet over Crawford..... And constantly biased towards Canelo for whatever reason. I'm not against critiquing a fighter, but there's a difference on being critical based on facts and just being a straight up hater, your not as bad as your boy Whimpers, but it's obvious, so on the point of calling fans groupies, maybe you two should sit this one out......
      Whats sad is "Sanford and Son" love to use the same oppressive rhetoric & tactics white Supremacist use against other minorities. They aint even original with their tactics. The way I see it is they learned from their masters and whatever they think a white supremacist likely thought of it first...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Tupac never said that. Stop being such a cornball. Stick to knob slobbing canelo. That’s the lane where you belong. That and losing your life savings in a bet and the having your wife cheat on you as a result.
        Lol I knew u was an emotional Lil bi@tch. I took Fury and the over 7.5. Unlike u I back my predictions up. You're just a mouth that says blah blah blah until u get a dic in it to SYTFU.
        Cecin Cecin likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Bro, the groupie fans are obviously you and Jab Jab whimper getting all wet over Crawford..... And constantly biased towards Canelo for whatever reason. I'm not against critiquing a fighter, but there's a difference on being critical based on facts and just being a straight up hater, your not as bad as your boy Whimpers, but it's obvious, so on the point of calling fans groupies, maybe you two should sit this one out......
          Yup! 100% correct. Suk suk a d that clown only post on articles about Canelo. And their always WRONG.

When they talk it comes out as SPAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Whats sad is "Sanford and Son" love to use the same oppressive rhetoric & tactics white Supremacist use against other minorities. They aint even original with their tactics. The way I see it is they learned from their masters and whatever they think a white supremacist likely thought of it first...
            WTF are you rambling about??? Canelo is MexiCAN u dump fkn polack.

Comment

So canelo is flat out admitting that he sees this as a cherry pick and is minimizing risk. If he struggles at all with Plant, he and his groupies who have been describing plant as a bum with no shot will have some explaining to do. Luckily they’re well versed in making excuses at this point.
              You really don't know smack talk.

Comment

Me too. Probably why I'll pass on the PPV.

Comment

So canelo is flat out admitting that he sees this as a cherry pick and is minimizing risk. If he struggles at all with Plant, he and his groupies who have been describing plant as a bum with no shot will have some explaining to do. Luckily they’re well versed in making excuses at this point.
                  Canelo nver said Plant was a cherrypick, dummy. Donīt make up ****. He said Plant was good but will get beaten, period.

Comment

Called it months ago that Saul breaks Plant down and wins byb6th or 7th round ko (body shot).

Comment

Maybe its going to be a bit more difficult than he thinks. Canelo seems a bit more vocal and perhaps slightly arrogant lately, but what a fine fighter he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X