Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr: Ryan Garcia Got A Hand Injury Shadowboxing; He's A P-ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More likely Oscar playing games with DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

JoJo has been talking. A lot for someone who goes the distance in every single fight he’s had for years now. Garcia will chin check him that I have no doubt about.

People love to hate on Garcia but the kid is talented and special he’s the biggest of the group and the hardest hitting he’ll be a problem for anyone.
      He's basic. Fast hands, yes. Fast feet, yes. Power, yes. But basic. Moves in straight lines. No lateral movement. No head movement. When he's pressed he backs off with his lead hand out at head height, and his back hand out at chest height, leaving his head exposed. Campbell exposed this by jabbing to the body to bring his right hand down and clipped an exposed chin no problem. And as he comes up in level he's going to get exposed even more. Oscar knows this. That's why he wants him in with Diaz who is short with only a 64 in reach.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

He's basic. Fast hands, yes. Fast feet, yes. Power, yes. But basic. Moves in straight lines. No lateral movement. No head movement. When he's pressed he backs off with his lead hand out at head height, and his back hand out at chest height, leaving his head exposed. Campbell exposed this by jabbing to the body to bring his right hand down and clipped an exposed chin no problem. And as he comes up in level he's going to get exposed even more. Oscar knows this. That's why he wants him in with Diaz who is short with only a 64 in reach.
        Fast feet? Chale tamale.
        mgame mgame Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Ryan's game plan was to walk through a blizzard of punches and land a bomb. I wouldn't be supprised if Campbell killed a couple of teeth and they fall out later. Ryan has to learn how to box, or develop a taste for soft food.

Comment

He should fight Haney then. Ryan will need a tune up by the time he gets back to the ring.

Comment

Jojo is awesome. I like this fighter a lot. True warrior and funny too. He was going to make Ryan look stupid. Im not sure if this is getting rescheduled or not. I'd say Ryan is delaying until he can fight Tank instead. That way he makes bigger money when he finally gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

JoJo has been talking. A lot for someone who goes the distance in every single fight he’s had for years now. Garcia will chin check him that I have no doubt about.

People love to hate on Garcia but the kid is talented and special he’s the biggest of the group and the hardest hitting he’ll be a problem for anyone.
                Teo beats him easy right now

Comment

About a week ago, Hearn was saying that "Haney wanted Diaz so bad, but he went and signed to fight Garcia, and they were disappointed" Well Haney, it's time to put your money where your mouth is and face an actual live body.... Let's get it done.
                  Last edited by Greenfield02; 10-15-2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

​ I believe this kid misses Canelo. He wants to leave Golden Boy just like his big brother did but doesn't know how..Sure they are in the same stable but are on different platforms.and with diffferent promoters. He is very sad and lonely now because of it. The poor kid is brokenhearted.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      About a week ago, Hearn was saying that "Haney wanted Diaz so bad, but he went and signed to fight Garcia, and they were disappointed" Well Haney, it's time to put your money where your mouth is and face an actual live body.... Let's get it done.
                      Sounds like Diaz is gunning for Haney now according to the article. Gotta respect JoJo, kid took on Fortuna when others were avoiding Javier. Went for KingRy and now wants Haney.

For what it's worth, I thought JoJo gave GRJ a pretty good fight for about 6 rounds until Gary made some adjustments. Diaz is no pushover.

Comment

Working...
                      X