Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr: Ryan Garcia Got A Hand Injury Shadowboxing; He's A P-ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    ​ I believe this kid misses Canelo. He wants to leave Golden Boy just like his big brother did but doesn't know how..Sure they are in the same stable but are on different platforms.and with diffferent promoters. He is very sad and lonely now because of it. The poor kid is brokenhearted.
    Hey ChampionFraud4ever
    SHUT UP
    No one wants to read your Conspiracy theories on what You think García is thinking

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Hey ChampionFraud4ever
      SHUT UP
      No one wants to read your Conspiracy theories on what You think García is thinking
      Hey Greeney, I told you to be a good boy by disclosing both your full legal name and permanent address so i can send you the money but you refused to do so why? What are you hiding? Also, why do you come on this forum slandering and smearing my character that I won't pay you?

I want to pay you but i won't do anything illegal in order to do so either by sending you money through Western Union to an undisclosed location offshore in the Barbabdos. This sounds like you are hiding something to me? Moreover, you couldn't even provide the post code to the offshore location where you wanted me to send the money either.

I don't know you.. For all i know, you could be a part of some type of international crime ring or something. This sham sounds like some type of money laundering scheme to me.. That's not how I get down.That is not how I operate. I don't send money through Western Union or to undisclosed locations on off shore Islands to people that I don't know..

So here's what I willing to do. Contact Loaded Wraps A.K.A. denium A.K.A Jack Sh*it to set up a trust fund for you. So I can send the money.to him through here on BoxingScene..Since he seems to trust and care about you a lot lot more than I do because I believe you are a scam artist and a swindler..

I will mail him the money so he can send it you that way. Do we have a deal? Have him contact me personally so we could put this whole thing behind us.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 10-16-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Hey Greeney, I told you to be a good boy by disclosing both your full legal name and permanent address so i can send you the money but you refused to do so why? What are you hiding? Also, why do you come on this forum slandering and smearing my character that I won't pay you?

I want to pay you but i won't do anything illegal in order to do so either by sending you money through Western Union to an undisclosed location offshore in the Barbabdos. This sounds like you are hiding something to me? Moreover, you couldn't even provide the post code to the offshore location where you wanted me to send the money either.

I don't know you.. For all i know, you could be a part of some type of international crime ring or something. This sham sounds like some type of money laundering scheme to me.. That's not how I get down.That is not how I operate. I don't send money through Western Union or to undisclosed locations on off shore Islands to people that I don't know..

So here's what I willing to do. Contact Loaded Wraps A.K.A. denium A.K.A Jack Sh*it to set up a trust fund for you. So I can send the money.to him through here on BoxingScene..Since he seems to trust and care about you a lot lot more than I do because I believe you are a scam artist and a swindler..

I will mail him the money so he can send it you that way. Do we have a deal? Have him contact me personally so we could put this whole thing behind us.
        Sheeesh.
        Thats long enough for a Boxingscene Article
        I sent you my Name and Address
        ​I live in Barbados and in Doral Florida
        I guess you Never met anyone that owes more than one propertie
        Anyways
        There's also PayPal or Money Order
        How can anything be illegal or Fraud when your money is protected thru these companies
        You are just too cheap
        and I'm gonna make sure everyone in the comments know this
        Lololololol
        See ya
        Last edited by greeneye99; 10-16-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Sheeesh.
          Anyways
          How can anything be illegal or Fraud when your money is protected thru these companies
          You are just too cheap
          Lololololol
          See ya
          You sent me a fake name with a fake address. i even asked what was the postal code to that address and your reply was this is the Caribbean man everyone has the same postal code. Just send the money through Western Union. We don't have postal codes here. If that was a legitimate residence you've would have known that information right off the top of your head.

Comment

Sheeesh.
            Anyways
            You are just too cheap
            Lololololol
            See ya
            Well if your story truly checks out and if Loaded Wraps believe you then he shouldn't have no fear or trepidation in receiving the trust fund for the $100 bet payment I am going to send to him once I receive BoxingScene's mailing address. Therefore, i should be hearing from him very shortly via PM pertaining to this matter.

Comment

You sent me a fake name with a fake address. i even asked what was the postal code to that address and your reply was this is the Caribbean man everyone has the same postal code. Just send the money through Western Union. We don't have postal codes here. If that was a legitimate residence you've would have known that information right off the top of your head.
              That's a Lie
              Read my response again it's in file not deleted
              I sent you the post code
              Listen as I said before I got paid by 3 other legit posters here on BoxingScene.
              Sooo I'm not bothered by you not sending my $100
              But
              I'm not gonna let you forget it because you're a **Man of your word*
              Lololololol

Comment

Well if your story truly checks out and if Loaded Wraps believe you then he shouldn't have no fear or trepidation in receiving the trust fund for the $100 bet payment I am going to send to him once I receive BoxingScene's mailing address. Therefore, i should be hearing from him very shortly via PM pertaining to this matter.
                You are Weird!@
                And Apparently very Broke too
                $100?
                Man sooo sad
                #WilderFanboyfareal

Comment

Listen as I said before I got paid by 3 other legit posters here on BoxingScene.
                  Then list them. I would like to get to know them and meet them also. In addition, who said I wasn't sending your $100? I am but only with a trust fund through Loaded Wraps because I cannot trust you.That is If he accepts it. If he doesn't accept it then that must mean that he thinks that you are dishonest too.

Comment

Then list them. I would like to get to know them and meet them also. In addition, who said I wasn't sending your $100? I am but only with a trust fund through Loaded Wraps because I cannot trust you.That is If he accepts it. If he doesn't accept it then that must mean that he thinks that you are dishonest too.

No no
                    If the other guys wanna post their names I leave it up to them
                    I don't have to go thru a trust fund sending my $100 to Loaded Wraps
                    list others that already paid me
                    Just to convince your cheap Deontay Wilder loving Conspiracy ass that I'm Legit
                    Keep your lying aas $100
                    You're a laughing stock in the Comments already
                    If You could believe all 10 Wilder excuses I should have known I wouldn't get any $$$ from you

Comment

No no
                      If the other guys wanna post their names I leave it up to them
                      I don't have to go thru a trust fund sending my $100 to Loaded Wraps
                      list others that already paid me
                      Just to convince your cheap Deontay Wilder loving Conspiracy ass that I'm Legit
                      Keep your lying aas $100
                      You're a laughing stock in the Comments already
                      If You could believe all 10 Wilder excuses I should have known I wouldn't get any $$$ from you
                      What you are afraid of man? Do you want the money or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X