Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: In Defeat, Fans Now Respect Wilder in a Whole Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzbox
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Did the public not respect Deontay Wilder when he went through hell with Luis Ortiz twice? Did Deontay Wilder not do enough in the rematch with Tyson, you know getting up twice and getting his skull caved in by what he said was a 'egg-weight'?

We seen the heart and inspiring determination before, but now that Deontay Wilder is not a threat to your favorite fighter, and seems to be going back on his accusations of being poisoned and acting like a good-boy after getting whooped, you like the lad a bot better. GTFOH!
    Man your mentality is absolutely baffling it seems all your posts are wrapped in conspiracies and i think it all stems from the fact you think it’s racism’s right? Need to get off them ldbc channels.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Did the public not respect Deontay Wilder when he went through hell with Luis Ortiz twice? Did Deontay Wilder not do enough in the rematch with Tyson, you know getting up twice and getting his skull caved in by what he said was a 'egg-weight'?

We seen the heart and inspiring determination before, but now that Deontay Wilder is not a threat to your favorite fighter, and seems to be going back on his accusations of being poisoned and acting like a good-boy after getting whooped, you like the lad a bot better. GTFOH!

Leave a comment:

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Yes, that much is very true. I am witnessing it now. Even some of the most virulent haters of Deontay Wilder are now beginning to warm to him. Which is a very good sign because at the end of the day we all love the sport of boxing and we are boxing fans first; No matter what tribe we belong too. We are all still fans. What Wilder was able to achieve in that fight even in defeat was nothing short of a miracle.
    Well, the key word in what Teddy said is "fans".

Anyone who still won't respect Wilder going out swinging like a warrior isn't a fan.

Simple.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Helenius might be a bit risky for Wilder as a comeback fight. Helenius looked in good shape against Kownacki -- he has his confidence and fitness back. Maybe not mobile enough to avoid being starched by Wilder, but he's a tough old dog.
    If he can't beat Helenius, then he should retire! Honestly, I think he should retire today, but his ego will not let that happen, so Helenius would be a good test for him!

Leave a comment:

• Kzbox
    replied
    Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    Idk, call me crazy, but I don't wanna be respected for the way I got my ass knocked out cold
    Better than ridicule though not like he had a good reputation before the fight anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Fisto
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Wilder vs. Helenius! Ruiz vs. Ortiz! PBC Make It Happen!
    Helenius might be a bit risky for Wilder as a comeback fight. Helenius looked in good shape against Kownacki -- he has his confidence and fitness back. Maybe not mobile enough to avoid being starched by Wilder, but he's a tough old dog.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Have you admitted that you were wrong about Fury not being able to beat Wilder without tampered gloves, eggweights, spiked water, etc?

Have you apologised to all the posters you called racist simply because they didn't believe Wilder's crackpot conspiracy theories?
    Look, you are not one of the Anti-Wilder fans I was referring to so carry on with your hatred while I remain positive in taking the high road by being gracious in congratulating Tyson Fury on his performance and victory on Saturday night.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 10-15-2021, 08:07 AM.
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Leave a comment:

• archiemoore1
    replied
    Idk, call me crazy, but I don't wanna be respected for the way I got my ass knocked out cold

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Yes, that much is very true. I am witnessing it now. Even some of the most virulent haters of Deontay Wilder are now beginning to warm to him. Which is a very good sign because at the end of the day we all love the sport of boxing and we are boxing fans first; No matter what tribe we belong too. We are all still fans. What Wilder was able to achieve in that fight even in defeat was nothing short of a miracle.
    Have you admitted that you were wrong about Fury not being able to beat Wilder without tampered gloves, eggweights, spiked water, etc?

Have you apologised to all the posters you called racist simply because they didn't believe Wilder's crackpot conspiracy theories?
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Leave a comment:

• MikeyG
    replied
    He earned respect, but this respect should not overshadow who he is as a boxer. In hindsight, we were shown that Breland's decision to throw in the towel was correct one. Be a warrior but don't be a stupid one.
    Last edited by MikeyG; 10-15-2021, 09:46 AM.
    El_Mero El_Mero TMLT87 TMLT87 like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X