Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Took Too Much Punishment, Corner Let It Go Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is correct-

Everyone is saying it was a competitive war

That was only rounds 1-6--then fury started a complete beatdown

Wilder took way too much damage and shouldn't have come out for the 11th

Comment

Anyone interview Beeland yet? Like to hear his thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ——————-
        Are you still critical of Fury because he couldn’t put Wilder away? This is despite the fact that he landed more than double the punches Wilder landed, was the better man and literally and figuratively won this fight conclusively.
        If Wilder “puts you away within punch”, how is it he couldn’t put Fury away in three fights?

It’s freaking mind boggling hit it comes as no surprise because you say the same shít about PAC.
        You defend or justify his losses and then brags about nonsense like PAC put Hatton away in two rounds yet it too Floyd 10 rounds, while ignoring factual context.

Marquez blasts PAC out, your response is “but he ducked PAC by refusing a 5th time” or Morales beat PAC and your response is “but PAC KO’d him in the rematch” etc etc.

Amazing !
        Oh no I'm not critical of fury. I'm just saying it would be better for wilder health if he was koed with 1 punch rather than beat down wh ole fight

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          It was stopped at the right time, not too late, as brutal as it was. Because with Wilder, he can look fatigued and still land a big punch. He wanted to go out on his shield, and he did.

It was a definitive conclusion to an exciting trilogy.
          Wilder asked to go out on shield and as he koed 40 people in his career, wilder needed to go out like that at least once and now it's no longer on bucket list, to do list.
          Now that box is ticked in future it would ok to throw towel in now we know wilder can be koed. And I'm sure wilder would be ok with it now

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Not sure what this means but sure….ok
            I think it's the opposite, whyte brings nothing to wilder if they are talking about it money wise.

Comment

Wilder is one of a kind. He is willing to die in the ring rather than quit. He is a soldier and he's going out like a soldier everytime.
              SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                Whyte has too much to say. We'll see what happens in his next fight. While there is some truth to what Whyte said, Wilder was not going to let his corner stop the fight. You'd think he would've had a better coach to help him survive, since that was the case. He picked the wrong trainer. Even with a poor trainer, Wilder still had a punchers chance through 9. Fury wasn't doing much in the ring at times himself. It just looked like a terrible beating because Wilder can't box or defend himself. If Wilder had a good trainer or himself was a true boxing fan, he/they would have studied hundreds of fights to learn how to defend, survive, and box like a champion. Everything Breland said showed up in the 3rd fight as well. Fury looked good only because Wilder looked that bad. Wilder showed that he has heart and fight, but he needs to learn how to box.....just a little.
                Breland was in love with Wilder’s right too otherwise he’d have trained him to be a boxer and not be a continuous yes man himself. In the many years of his training what truly did he bring to Wilder? Nothing at all changed in ANY fight where Breland was involved. At least with this last we saw some assemblence of boxing through the first 5.

I truly give two s h I t s what Breland says concerning Wilder. He had many many years to inject that and force that into his training. It’s a little late to cry wolf at this point. If Wilder had trained all those years on his boxing with an actual trainer he’d be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                  Anyone interview Beeland yet? Like to hear his thoughts...
                  See post 37…Breland brings nothing to the table as far as a trainer

Comment

Tyson fury is the king of this heavyweight era, secure a spot in boxing hall of fame, and still undefeated, I guess you can say to Wilder now ,now down to your king Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Breland was in love with Wilder’s right too otherwise he’d have trained him to be a boxer and not be a continuous yes man himself. In the many years of his training what truly did he bring to Wilder? Nothing at all changed in ANY fight where Breland was involved. At least with this last we saw some assemblence of boxing through the first 5.

I truly give two s h I t s what Breland says concerning Wilder. He had many many years to inject that and force that into his training. It’s a little late to cry wolf at this point. If Wilder had trained all those years on his boxing with an actual trainer he’d be unstoppable.
                      I'm not happy with anything Breland did as a trainer either. I wasn't a fan of Breland when he was a boxer. He lacked heart in bouts where it mattered. Breland took Wilder's money. Wilder did not get his money's worth and has paid the price severely. Part of this is Wilder's fault too. He's obviously not a boxing fan. If he were he would've had the desire to learn the sweet science.
                      Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X