Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Took Too Much Punishment, Corner Let It Go Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

And Hearn is doing the same shlt.
    Hearns not a fighter Wallin won’t be swinging at him . That’s his job to get fights lined up and book them .
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Hearns not a fighter Wallin won’t be swinging at him . That’s his job to get fights lined up and book them .
      It also affects fighters cuz then everybody is talking only abt that, and also journos only asking about the guy after.

Comment

I hate to say what I'm about to say but even if Wilder was mentally damaged from this fight would anyone notice?

Don't wish that upon anyone but with Wilder would it really make a noticable difference?

Comment

I hope this British bum loses again and goes away

Comment

It was stopped at the right time, not too late, as brutal as it was. Because with Wilder, he can look fatigued and still land a big punch. He wanted to go out on his shield, and he did.

It was a definitive conclusion to an exciting trilogy. Wilder is quite tough and has a big heart, but his chin isn't that good. Fury is not a big one punch ko artist, but he hurts opponents with an accumulation of punches, as Holyfield did.

Wilder's extra bulk really didn't help him. He looked even more off balance than usual in his movement. I think if he fights again in future, he should lose the bulk and work on developing his repertoire.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Somewhere down the road I wanna see Wilder -Whyte because there is really a bad blood between those two.

But probably it won`t happen, because Wilder brings nothing to Whyte.
              Not sure what this means but sure….ok
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• That's what Wilder wanted, was to go out on his shield!! Yeah it was brutal but boxing isn't for the faint of heart. You win some and lose some. Wilder will be okay, he needs to rest up and rebuild. He's only got two years left to fight anyways. He says he wants 3 more fights and he's done. But this trilogy was great for the sport of boxing!! Boxing needs more rivalries like these instead of fighters ducking!! Hopefully we get more exciting rivalries like these in the years to come and get out of these fighters being scared sh**!!
                Last edited by AdonisCreed; 10-11-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

On the one hand I'm grateful to Wilder for leaving it all in the ring, because it made for a great fight from an entertainment point of view. However, I won't be surprised if Wilder starts speaking fluent CTE in a few years.

Dillian Whyte should take a leaf out of Fury's playbook and focus on the fight in front of him. His defence is sloppy af and Wallin has the potential to derail his plans.
                  D4RKW4T3R1 D4RKW4T3R1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                    I hate to say what I'm about to say but even if Wilder was mentally damaged from this fight would anyone notice?

Don't wish that upon anyone but with Wilder would it really make a noticable difference?
                    Is it because he doesn't speak the Queen's English or because he accused Fury a documented cheater of cheating?

You mf cry when Wilder is silent and then you cry when he speaks. There is no winning and it's already known why.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      But wilder always had punchers chance. Shame Tyson had to land 170 punches to nail wilder down. Wilder puts you to sleep with 1 punch
                      ——————-
                      Are you still critical of Fury because he couldn’t put Wilder away? This is despite the fact that he landed more than double the punches Wilder landed, was the better man and literally and figuratively won this fight conclusively.
                      If Wilder “puts you away within punch”, how is it he couldn’t put Fury away in three fights?

It’s freaking mind boggling hit it comes as no surprise because you say the same shít about PAC.
                      You defend or justify his losses and then brags about nonsense like PAC put Hatton away in two rounds yet it too Floyd 10 rounds, while ignoring factual context.

Marquez blasts PAC out, your response is “but he ducked PAC by refusing a 5th time” or Morales beat PAC and your response is “but PAC KO’d him in the rematch” etc etc.

Amazing !

Comment

Working...
                      X