Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Took Too Much Punishment, Corner Let It Go Too Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
    Wilder heart got in way took to much punishment. Had mot taken such i would say still beats aj whyte ruiz a good fight n usyk vs wilder the best fight to make at heavyweight a true pic em. Can usyk take wilder power n avoid the right all 12 rounds. Aj way to chinny gets hurt by ppl half the power or reach as wilder n def less quick om the feet.
    AJ is a bum, Wilder would put him to sleep. No chin, robot, no head movement.
    Jkp Jkp Tecnoworld Tecnoworld like this.

Comment

I have nothing against Whyte but the whole time I was reading this I couldn't stop thinking of Whyte's facial expression when he was lifted from the canvas by the Povetkin uppercut.
      Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Somewhere down the road I wanna see Wilder -Whyte because there is really a bad blood between those two.

But probably it won`t happen, because Wilder brings nothing to Whyte.

Comment

Whyte is right

Wilder was a sitting duck after the 5th

100% that would have been the outcome of the second fight if Breland didn’t save his azz
          patron patron likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            He is right. Wilder will probably have lasting effects from this fight. It could have been stopped after the 9th and surely after the tenth. He was no threat what so ever to Fury at that point.
            Yeah, had the same thoughts as I was watching. Deontay was sleep-fighting half the night. It's unbelievable that he lasted as long as he did while appearing to be dead on his feet. Wilder will take at least a year off. If he ever does fight again, I think he'll be a shell of his former self. Beatings like that take a real toll.

Comment

I thought it was a perfect stoppage by the referee.

.... But I do hope the cornermen and ringside physician observed the fighter's health properly between rounds.

Comment

Whyte is actually right here, he took far too much punishment.

Comment

Whyte would not take that kind of punishment against Fury as he would be out of there before any of that, ask old Povetkin!

Comment

Whyte loses to Wallin. After Usyk and Fury winning their fights, that would make up for a great 2021 of boxing, to me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      I would have thought Whyte learned his lesson overlooking potentially dangerous fighters . He shouldn’t even have a title on his mind ,Wallin is going to bring the heat soon ,in fact this reinforces my pick . I think Wallin will be fully focused and get the upset win . Not sure why Whyte does this .
                      And Hearn is doing the same shlt.

Comment

Working...
                      X