Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is the only guy that can do that to Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Deontay Wiolder fan; I take that as a compliment. It just goes to show how good Deontay Wilder really is by only losing to the best heavyweight on the planet in Tyson Fury.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      usyk would tie wilder up in knots and Joshua would ko wilder ...wilder has zero defence ...just look at wilder ffs ..he’s terrible
      Wilder could land on Joshua...I doubt he'd land one shot on usyk without the sting being taken out of it

Wilder has looked like a devastating ko machine because he's been fighting guys similar to himself no head movement straight up static guys and the best of those kinds were stiverne and breazeale or whatever he's called

The second he was put in with someone with good boxing experience and stamina he was ****ed

Usyk would toy with Wilder and make it look easier than fury like ortiz did the second fight but without the lapse in concentration

Joshua's hence of beating wilder would be getting on the inside and smothering wilder with inside work that range Joshua generally likes to fight at plays into wilders long right hand and Joshua hasn't got the best head movement I'd actually say that fight would be 50/50 it'd interesting anyways
      Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 10-10-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

id like to see joshua vs wilder more than ever now

AJ would be by far the hardest puncher deontay ever faced

i still think joshua blows him away but wilder showed me something i didnt think he had last night so i won't now be surprised if its the other way around and wilder ices him

Comment

usyk would tie wilder up in knots and Joshua would ko wilder ...wilder has zero defence ...just look at wilder ffs ..he’s terrible
          Joshua was KO’ed by Ruiz and was almost KO’ed by the much smaller Usyk.

I would bet real money with you on Wilder over Joshua.
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

wilder vs ruiz is another fun fight

or wilder vs whyte

haymon and finkel have nothing to lose now and dont have to protect deontay like they did before, they should make these fights happen

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Joshua was KO’ed by Ruiz and was almost KO’ed by the much smaller Usyk.

I would bet real money with you on Wilder over Joshua.
              id take that bet

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                As a Deontay Wiolder fan; I take that as a compliment. It just goes to show how good Deontay Wilder really is by only losing to the best heavyweight on the planet in Tyson Fury.
                he hasn’t faced anybody else except ortiz and he was losing every round to him .....you cannot big someone up if they have boxed nobody....wilder has literally nothing going for him except ko power and when he comes up against someone with good technical skill....he was down on points to almost fighter he faced when having his defences.
                He’s piss poor

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Wilder could land on Joshua...I doubt he'd land one shot on usyk without the sting being taken out of it

Wilder has looked like a devastating ko machine because he's been fighting guys similar to himself no head movement straight up static guys and the best of those kinds were stiverne and breazeale or whatever he's called

The second he was put in with someone with good boxing experience and stamina he was ****ed

Usyk would toy with Wilder and make it look easier than fury like ortiz did the second fight but without the lapse in concentration

Joshua's hence of beating wilder would be getting on the inside and smothering wilder with inside work that range Joshua generally likes to fight at plays into wilders long right hand and Joshua hasn't got the best head movement I'd actually say that fight would be 50/50 it'd interesting anyways
                  any fighter could land but I would bet my house on the fighter that has more punches in his arsenal to land first...ok Joshua was outboxed by usyk but make no mistake wilder is an F grade fighter compared to PhD usyk...Joshua boxed competitively as against usyk up to the 8th round...usyk took over after that but Joshua won’t need to be pinpoint like he had to be with usyk.
                  wilders chin will be easy to find and if Joshua connects on it it’s lights out

Comment

any fighter could land but I would bet my house on the fighter that has more punches in his arsenal to land first...ok Joshua was outboxed by usyk but make no mistake wilder is an F grade fighter compared to PhD usyk...Joshua boxed competitively as against usyk up to the 8th round...usyk took over after that but Joshua won’t need to be pinpoint like he had to be with usyk.
                    wilders chin will be easy to find and if Joshua connects on it it’s lights out
                    What fighter has struggled to find Joshua's chin?? If Wilder can land on fury he can land on Joshua far easier I said a 50/50 but I favour Wilder 70/30 tbh

Comment

Wilder is very hard to beat.

I could arguably see Usyk getting through without being hit too flush, but he does get hit too.

To actually BEAT wilder and not survive, you basically need to accept the fact you run a real risk of being caught and willing to take the shots to get the win.

I wonder what fighter has the bravery to do what Fury does to get to him.
                      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X