Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Triller Exploring New Date, Though Remains On Course For October 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    I feel for Kambosos. Here's a fighter hounding and begging for his shot and they can't get it done. All he wants is what he's earned, he never asked for crazy money, bunch of fans, or location. He mentioned Australia, but only in passing. He never waivered, I like all that.
    Triller should have worked with Arum to get on the Crawford / Porter co-main and forget about a full event.

Comment

If another date change is up to the fighters Triller better break out the cheque book and pay them a penalty, treating the fighters like they are wind-up toys is BS.

Comment

What a true shht show Triller is. For any top fighter to be attached to Triller at this point is just not good business.

How many days until Triller files bankruptcy and this whole shht show fight is scrapped and the huge payday Teo was supposed to get is all but gone.

At this point you have to be a real loser to want to pay for this fight. Their production is garbage and unwatchable. Their production will only do more harm to Teo than benefit it.

The only good thing this whole shht show has done was shut Teo and his dad up. Their mouths have been thankfully quiet because of this whole mess.

Comment

They just lost their asses on the Holyfield PPV and now they're going to do it again a few weeks later with this trainwreck. Amazing.

Comment

Did he just admit they had no clue they would go against Monday night football? Lmaoooo these dudes are clueless.

Comment

This has been doomed from the damn start. Bad enough going on a fking monday but going against football too, WTH?

Comment

Triller CEO: "I just realized I scheduled the fight card on my poker night, so we are looking to move it up a day and plan to air the event fifteen minutes after my evening sauna session. Details to follow..."

Can't believe these clowns are dealing in millions of dollars and are this clueless.
                Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

What a dissaster.... HORRIBLE

Comment

Wow that Triller deal doesn't seem so great in retrospect. Especially if it never happens. At what point do the sanctioning bodies threaten to strip Lopez? They don't make any money if he doesn't fight. "Not his fault" is "not their problem".

Comment

What a gong show.

Comment

Working...
                      X