Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Triller Exploring New Date, Though Remains On Course For October 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Triller Exploring New Date, Though Remains On Course For October 4

A sixth fight date is now attached to the title fight between Teofimo Lopez Jr. and George Kambosos Jr., though the latest suggested change will likely come with resistance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Triller is absolute clown shoes. They can’t stop now, they must keep rescheduling this fight, at least for the next year or so.

Comment

That's treating the fighters like they are uber drivers. Is this what boxing has come to?

Comment

Is that a genuine photo? I thought Kambosos and Lopez despise each other. All the promotion and hype.

Comment

I don't think anyone cares about this fight anymore, if anyone ever did........

Comment

I feel for Kambosos. Here's a fighter hounding and begging for his shot and they can't get it done. All he wants is what he's earned, he never asked for crazy money, bunch of fans, or location. He mentioned Australia, but only in passing. He never waivered, I like all that.

Comment

Forget pushing it. Nobody cares. Get Loma already.

Comment

No interest in Triller fights at this point. Especially cause I saw Kambosos last fight with Lee Shelby and he lost that fight, corrupt judging got him that W!
                ifc ifc Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Don't have to worry about Yankees vs Red Sox playoff because the Jays are going to be in that playoff!!

Comment

Triller just needs to take its money back and leave boxing. Someone's gonna end up getting seriously hurt on their platform .

Comment

Working...
                    X