Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Triller Exploring New Date, Though Remains On Course For October 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W The fudge is going on?!

Comment

If they get a marquee verzuz attached to the fight it will be fire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
        Don't have to worry about Yankees vs Red Sox playoff because the Jays are going to be in that playoff!!
        Man the Jays sure ****ed me tonight. Should have known better... Away favourites vs relatively unknown debut pitcher.

Comment

Teofimo asked for the purse bid and he got it.

Comment

Has Kambosos been in the states this entire time during the delays, or did he go home for a bit?

Comment

The NFL heading into week 3 has some great matchups

Comment

Triller is a hot mess!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Man the Jays sure ****ed me tonight. Should have known better... Away favourites vs relatively unknown debut pitcher.
                  I know. Game sucked. After the Rays, we have Yankees, Twins, and Orioles. We just swept the Yanks, won 3 of 4 from the Twins and the O's are terrible. So I am hopeful!!

Comment

The IBF needs to step in already. This is some sad schitt here. Feel bad for Kambosos doe

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post

I know. Game sucked. After the Rays, we have Yankees, Twins, and Orioles. We just swept the Yanks, won 3 of 4 from the Twins and the O's are terrible. So I am hopeful!!
                      Bats are hot, Rob Ray is favourite for AL Cy Young pitching candidate, Manoah has been good lately and Romano a solid closer. I have hope too!

I want to see Vladdy Jr. or even Semien get their Joe Carter walk-off moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X