Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk's Promoter Feels His Boxer is Now a Natural Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk's Promoter Feels His Boxer is Now a Natural Heavyweight

Alexander Krassyuk, promoter of former undisputed cruiserweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk, is very confident about his boxer's ability to compete with the biggest heavyweights in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he’s not on that Fury and Canelo diet because you don’t transition from looking shaky in weight to being a natural within a few months.

Comment

It’s going to be very intersting if Usyk can move and give angles. The Parker fight was much closer than the scores showed and Parker isn’t a world beater and took his foot off the gas. If Usyk can take the shots or better yet isn’t there to be hit, it’s going to get real intersting really quickly. The first two rounds will have a lot to say about how the rest of the fight will go
      tmcp, landotter and 2 others like this.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Usyk, but I think he's just to small. I see it as him boxing great the first half, only to be caught late. If he had a little more size, he would definitely beat Joshua.
        Jkp likes this.

Comment

He’s going to weigh in at 240 pounds and shock everyone.

Usyk is huge now.
          landotter likes this.

Comment

This whole statement doesnt make sense.

He can't "now" be a natural heavyweight. If he was a "natural heavyweight" he would have always been one, thats what natural means in this case: its what nature predetermined him to be. He could have grown into it, but if he was a natural heavyweight he would have always been one.
            Jkp, SUBZER0ED and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              It’s going to be very intersting if Usyk can move and give angles. The Parker fight was much closer than the scores showed and Parker isn’t a world beater and took his foot off the gas. If Usyk can take the shots or better yet isn’t there to be hit, it’s going to get real intersting really quickly. The first two rounds will have a lot to say about how the rest of the fight will go
              Joshua - Parker was not close at all. Joshua boxed his face off easily and that was Joshua just been too cautious, if AJ had chosen to be ruthless Parker would have been knocked down or knocked out....

Regarding Joshua - Usyk I see Joshua winning this fight but I don't know how but AJ is going to win

Comment

Joshua can loose this one.

Comment

Is there any recent training videos of Usyk I'm curious about it honestly. I think he has talent but too much size goes against him IMO. I would wager he stands a better chance at 215 or 220

Comment

Usyk doesn't give all that much away in height, or even in weight, but he does have a significantly shorter reach than Joshua and you just can't get away from how ordinary he looked against Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X