Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both fights were strange. Wilder should have had the KO in the first, but Fury won more rounds. The second fight was ugly. Fury's punch to the back of the head, even if unintentional, threw Wilder's equilibrium off and never recovered, He also didn't let his hands go. I think he will this time, use lateral movement to avoid Fury's headlocks and knock Fury out.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Without question Fury cant punch for Shi*t . Look at all the journeyman he was not not even close to stopping Wilder prior to the fight had every right to say he punches like a little girl.

Wilder has never had balance even in all his knockout wins he was falling all over the place and looking like he had been hit by a mack truck not because of his balance but because he was being pummelled to the membrane and because Wilder is a fellow brother, 30% i put it down to his battery operated suit. either way Wilder was moving around the ring like he was auditioning for 'the walking dead'. If that fight continued he may not be alive today. I credit him for still fighting on until the fight was waived off and definitely was not a knockout but it would have been those swan legs were nearly ready to cave in from the waist
      Yes, Wilder stumbles about a lot. Which made Fury's offense look even more dramatic.

I fully well know that Wilder was taking a beating, but? He was also somehow hanging in there and was still game.

Nobody knows for sure what would of happened, if the towel had not been thrown in. People need to remember, Wilder did not want out of the fight.

This is something people like to ignore, so even after sustaining heavy bombardment from Fury 'Whether his efforts were successful or not he was still game and fighting back'.

In Tyson Fury's culture, Wilder's attitude would be revered 'I am not talking about his skills, I am specifically talking about his attitude when the going gets tough'.

Wilder is a extremely game fighter, with power that can change the dynamic of a fight 'Not matter how skilled Fury is, Wilder is a problem come this third fight'.

NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

He knocked him down with a body shot before. I'm thinking FURY should focus on the body and KO him to the gut. Hopefully end any future plans Deontay continuing his twerking nonsense. He should be ashamed of himself gyrating his waist and turning around to look at the camera man whilst he shakes it...... and you dare to call TYSON a weirdo
        Twerking isn’t as bad as being a total and emphatic crack head who had not only gone on years long drug binges but has pyssed hot for performance enhancing drugs on numerous occasions
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

By the way, fury isn’t a one punch guy…but his technique governs whether he is a heavy puncher or a light puncher. If he is fighting the style he used against wlad then he isn’t going to hit hard. If he is moving forward and getting his immense size and weight behind his punches then it’s a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Wilder was falling all over the place, due to being off balance. It was a bizarre fight.

Fury at elite level has knocked nobody out, he is proclaiming to do what he has never done before.

I don't really class his last fight as a knock - out.
            It wasn’t a bizarre fight. Wilder was perfect and fighting the way he used to fight until he landed his right twice on Fury and Fury rode the punches really well. After that, you could see the fear in Wilder’s eyes. The same thing happened in the last rd of the first fight after Fury got off the canvas.

Anyway, he started falling over after Fury landed the big right that busted his eardrum. He got knocked out and would’ve been killed in the ring if Fury weren’t pillowfisted. Wilder has never had a chin hence they had to hide him throughout his career fighting pillowfisted bums.
            Last edited by BangEM; 09-09-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

After watching the idiotic new video of Wilder practising body shots with his chin up in the air and uncoordinated poor form - if this fight ever happens, Fury should get him out of there within 3 rds. Quick uppercut and it’s over.

How the hell did this bum ever win a belt? Even his bummy trainer was acting like he punches extremely hard by faking he threw up in the video They basically just exaggerated this zero boxing skills having bum’s power and matched him against bums. And started selling the bs that he’s the biggest puncher ever.

Wilder is lucky/smart he never fought AJ or Whyte. Else, he’d probably be suffering from brain damage right now. He was smart to duck both and anyone who’s heavy handed.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Yes, Wilder stumbles about a lot. Which made Fury's offense look even more dramatic.

I fully well know that Wilder was taking a beating, but? He was also somehow hanging in there and was still game.

Nobody knows for sure what would of happened, if the towel had not been thrown in. People need to remember, Wilder did not want out of the fight.

This is something people like to ignore, so even after sustaining heavy bombardment from Fury 'Whether his efforts were successful or not he was still game and fighting back'.

In Tyson Fury's culture, Wilder's attitude would be revered 'I am not talking about his skills, I am specifically talking about his attitude when the going gets tough'.

Wilder is a extremely game fighter, with power that can change the dynamic of a fight 'Not matter how skilled Fury is, Wilder is a problem come this third fight'.

I agree with you
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Some of you are in complete denial .

wilder was getting beat up, outclassed and was saved by his trainer. Wilder could have easily became a vegetable if the fight wasnt stopped .

Fury can hit wilder at will anytime he wants and he can also counter him with confidence. Furys style will always give wilders style, iq and ability fits .

fury has wilders number .

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Twerking isn’t as bad as being a total and emphatic crack head who had not only gone on years long drug binges but has pyssed hot for performance enhancing drugs on numerous occasions
                    I'm not sure, at least with a crackhead you have an ilness the drug has taken over your mind. TWERKING is one of life's choices as a man you can choose to embrace it when a female does it to you or you take a chance and act out those fantasies on camera by yourself. What possessed him. that's not the first time he has done it many times he was at peace with himself and he was so proud. a 6ft 7 lanky twerker
                    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I don't believe Fury will knock Wilder out cold, but I do believe it'll be via stoppage in the 5th-6th round. People can buy into the Wilder hype of employing new tactical strategies, but at the end of the day he will revert back to what he's done his entire career and that's load up on the RH and hope to land the bomb. Same Fury, same Wilder, same fight result.

Comment

Working...
                      X