Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

And you seem to want to talk about another man twerking a lot. Perhaps Wilder's twerking excites you? Hey, to each his own. But I'd rather talk about boxing. And both Fury and Wilder are frauds. Hopefully these 2 frauds finish this fraudulent trilogy so the division can move on.
    Talk about it or detest it? You wanted to know the difference between twerking and kissing. Then you were upset with my response so truthteller state your real intentions . If you are unperturbed about FURY and WILDER why are you on the thread? Any topics im not interested in i don't visit. i definitely don't ask irrelevant questions about two individuals that i find fraudulent..... You are not being honest, what's your history with either individual? in fact i dont want to know keep that truth to yourself

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Never say never , you seem to know a lot about his kissing exploits outside the ring. you want to know how much you will get if you reveal that's why you keep asking me dumb questions . Hey , own it princess do your thing
    And you seem to want to talk about another man twerking a lot. Perhaps Wilder's twerking excites you? Hey, to each his own. But I'd rather talk about boxing. And both Fury and Wilder are frauds. Hopefully these 2 frauds finish this fraudulent trilogy so the division can move on.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied

Never that. But you are probably one of the guys that Tyson Fury kissed.
    Never say never , you seem to know a lot about his kissing exploits outside the ring. you want to know how much you will get if you reveal that's why you keep asking me dumb questions . Hey , own it princess do your thing

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied

Yeah jog on you twerking sympathiser . You are probably taking lessons you twat
    Never that. But you are probably one of the guys that Tyson Fury kissed.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    So, twerking is horribly bad, but kissing men is...OK? Ok. I can't continue with you
    Yeah jog on you twerking sympathiser . You are probably taking lessons you twat

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied

Hey what ever rocks his boat. By all means if they locked lips then there is no other way but to pronounce him bio-sexual or Gay. However the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet that twerks in his leisure what's his definition?
    So, twerking is horribly bad, but kissing men is...OK? Ok. I can't continue with you

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Why do I get the feeling that you've just jinxed Tyson Fury...

Have you been right about ANYTHING this year?

Tyson Fury won't be able to cheat. He's going to get flattened by Deontay Wilder when he finally decides to show up in the ring.
    What have I been wrong about in fights and what is wrong in my post ? I’ve only got one Fury fight wrong ever officially and it’s not those Wilder fights either . Is that you Silly Billy ? Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-09-2021, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sege64
    replied

Deontay 'sweet pea' Wilder
    Hahahaha! Brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Vlad_
    replied
    Unless you "catch COVID" again...

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant