Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude- just fight already. WAYYY too much talking and not enough fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

He knocked him down with a body shot before. I'm thinking FURY should focus on the body and KO him to the gut. Hopefully end any future plans Deontay continuing his twerking nonsense. He should be ashamed of himself gyrating his waist and turning around to look at the camera man whilst he shakes it...... and you dare to call TYSON a weirdo
      Nah Anthony, not you too! What is this fixation with man ass when it comes to Deontay Wilder?

Comment

Fury ain't goin do shit! He's talking himself right into an ass whooping. He's never fighting Wilder again. Watch how he feigns another injury or illness just days out from the October 9th bout
        Bossman15 likes this.

Comment

Now THIS is the fight that every boxing fan should want to see! Wilder saying he's reborn and wants revenge, Fury saying he'll KO him cold and even sooner...bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

This is how I know you didn't watch Wilder-Fury 1 live. The double punch knockdown and the sudden way Fury fell, laying still on the canvas, is one of the most dramatic moments in boxing that you would have ever experienced. And you missed it...

Wilder-Fury 3 will be the fight of the year because every time Fury gets knocked down, he's going to get up, adjust his game plan and fight harder...

...until he doesn't get up in time to beat the count, and Wilder is two-time WBC champion and the NEW RING/lineal heavyweight champion of the world!
            LMAOOO. You’re the one who didn’t watch the fight. Wilder looked scared once Fury got up hence Fury was able to beat him after that (I think he hurt Wilder in that sequence as well). How many boxers get up the floor and beat up who dropped without getting punched back? Wilder was scared, confused and discombobulated after Fury got up.

Funnily enough, that sequence was what gave Fury the blueprint of what to do in the rematch.

And rematch, Wilder looked scared as soon as landed his second big right and Fury didn’t dive like Ortiz. It was what made Fury go all in by swinging that wide right that busted Wilder’s eardrum and broke his jaw. And that was all she wrote.

Comment

Feels like a Wilder upset. It just feels like Fury is taking this fight too lightly.
              Leicesterage likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Nah Anthony, not you too! What is this fixation with man ass when it comes to Deontay Wilder?

Comment

''I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!''

But will it be cleaner ???

Good thing Bayless is not involved.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

LMAOOO. You’re the one who didn’t watch the fight. Wilder looked scared once Fury got up hence Fury was able to beat him after that (I think he hurt Wilder in that sequence as well). How many boxers get up the floor and beat up who dropped without getting punched back? Wilder was scared, confused and discombobulated after Fury got up.

Funnily enough, that sequence was what gave Fury the blueprint of what to do in the rematch.

And rematch, Wilder looked scared as soon as landed his second big right and Fury didn’t dive like Ortiz. It was what made Fury go all in by swinging that wide right that busted Wilder’s eardrum and broke his jaw. And that was all she wrote.
                    Oh really? THAT easy huh? Well then Fury must have been itching to get back in the ring to repeat that performance right? Right??

Fury is going to pay for what he did in the second fight and he KNOWS it. Even his sparring partners are beating him up and know that he has no REAL power. That's why he delayed the July 24 beating and may not even show up to the October 9th fight.
                    Bossman15 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Oh really? THAT easy huh? Well then Fury must have been itching to get back in the ring to repeat that performance right? Right??

Fury is going to pay for what he did in the second fight and he KNOWS it. Even his sparring partners are beating him up and know that he has no REAL power. That's why he delayed the July 24 beating and may not even show up to the October 9th fight.
                      I’d say Anderson is far better boxer then Wilder is ,you guys keep suggesting because others gave him problems Wilder would ,but it takes skills to get to Fury if he’s trying to put it on you . Now I know the third fight is more difficult for Fury ,I’m not buying it will be easier but you can’t really suggest he’s afraid of a guy he beat badly it doesn’t work like that .

Fury has had a full preparation for this as well he has more of a gage on Wilder then Wilder will have on him .

Comment

Working...
                      X