Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

He knocked him down with a body shot before. I'm thinking FURY should focus on the body and KO him to the gut. Hopefully end any future plans Deontay continuing his twerking nonsense. He should be ashamed of himself gyrating his waist and turning around to look at the camera man whilst he shakes it...... and you dare to call TYSON a weirdo
    Fury kissed multiple men in and out of the ring. Care to comment on that? Wilder and Fury are both frauds

Comment

Deontay will shock the boxing world and give Las Vegas bettors a bad night by boxing beautifully over 12 rounds and winning a Unanimous Decision.
      Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Fury has too much going on in his head right now and is looking past wilder. He’s gonna get caught and will not have another ‘rise from the dead’ experience.
        NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

Fury kissed multiple men in and out of the ring. Care to comment on that? Wilder and Fury are both frauds
          Hey what ever rocks his boat. By all means if they locked lips then there is no other way but to pronounce him bio-sexual or Gay. However the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet that twerks in his leisure what's his definition?
          Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
            Deontay will shock the boxing world and give Las Vegas bettors a bad night by boxing beautifully over 12 rounds and winning a Unanimous Decision.
            Deontay 'sweet pea' Wilder
            sege64 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              ————-
              Perhaps You mean the American “world”. Wilder ain’t shocking anyone. He was lucky to get a draw in the first fight. He got beat up and destroyed in the 2nd and his malarkey of excuses prove he’s lost his sanity.
              The 3rd time around, Wilder is getting beat up yet again and will NOT see the 8th round. I just hope you will not disappear like a fart in the wind. Be brave and show up to eat your humble pies.
              Be brave.

Comment

I'm pulling for Wilder but don't expect him to win. I do believe though that the fight will go into the later rounds if not the distance. I can see a dull fight with Wilder looking for the opening that never happens and Fury doing the ring dance and throwing jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  After watching the idiotic new video of Wilder practising body shots with his chin up in the air and uncoordinated poor form - if this fight ever happens, Fury should get him out of there within 3 rds. Quick uppercut and it’s over.

How the hell did this bum ever win a belt? Even his bummy trainer was acting like he punches extremely hard by faking he threw up in the video They basically just exaggerated this zero boxing skills having bum’s power and matched him against bums. And started selling the bs that he’s the biggest puncher ever.

Wilder is lucky/smart he never fought AJ or Whyte. Else, he’d probably be suffering from brain damage right now. He was smart to duck both and anyone who’s heavy handed.
                  This is how I know you didn't watch Wilder-Fury 1 live. The double punch knockdown and the sudden way Fury fell, laying still on the canvas, is one of the most dramatic moments in boxing that you would have ever experienced. And you missed it...

Wilder-Fury 3 will be the fight of the year because every time Fury gets knocked down, he's going to get up, adjust his game plan and fight harder...

...until he doesn't get up in time to beat the count, and Wilder is two-time WBC champion and the NEW RING/lineal heavyweight champion of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    This weirdo isn't knocking anybody out.
                    Yer maybe someone will throw in the towel and save whiner again

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Wilder was falling all over the place, due to being off balance. It was a bizarre fight.

Fury at elite level has knocked nobody out, he is proclaiming to do what he has never done before.

I don't really class his last fight as a knock - out.
                      Falling all over the place in ring walk with that oh so heavy costume
                      charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X