Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

CLEVELAND - Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley didn't even come face-to-face at their official weigh-in Saturday morning at the Intercontinental Hotel. The Internet sensation and the former UFC welterweight champion apparently will save their last bit of trash-talking for a ceremonial weigh-in Saturday afternoon that is open to the public. They were strictly business while making weight the day before their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What is Paul’s weight!! Moron Woodley NORMALLY fights at 170. He’s GIVING UP 20 pounds if Paul weighs 190. Paul looks far bigger than Woodly. This is another joke fight. Not to mention Wood is an OLD Man.
    When is the queen of circus fights going to fight someone HIS OWN WEIGHT???
    Someone who ISNT OLD EITHER and a NATURAL heavy weight cause that’s what Paul is. I’d love to see him get in their with short, fat ANDY RUIZ should be EASY work for Paul LOL. He knows better.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 08-28-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Paul, of Westlake, Ohio, stepped on the Ohio Athletic Commission’s scale at 190 pounds. Woodley, of Ferguson, Missouri, came in at 189½ pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        What is Paul’s weight!! Moron Woodley NORMALLY fights at 170. He’s GIVING UP 20 pounds if Paul weighs 190. Paul looks far bigger than Woodly. This is another joke fight. Not to mention Wood is an OLD Man.
        Someone who ISNT OLD EITHER and a NATURAL heavy weight cause that’s what Paul is. I’d love to see him get in their with short, fat ANDY RUIZ should be EASY work for Paul LOL. He knows better.
        Meh, it's his 4th professional fight. He's matched against an older, smaller veteran of combat sports who has name recognition.

For perspective in their 4th fights, Wilder fought a guy who was 3-5 and had been KO'd in 2 of his last 3. Canelo fought a guy who was 0-0-1 and finished his career 0-6-1.

The difference is that Paul can generate enough buzz that his 4th professional fight is a PPV.

Comment

Paul weighed 190
          Tyron 189

Comment

Tyron does not walk around at 170 lbs he walks around over 200 that's a fact this is actually a pretty even fight weight wise the only difference is the height and the fact that all Woodley ever had was a right hand and he never threw combos because he just used that right hand to setup takedowns being a wrestler.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Tyron does not walk around at 170 lbs he walks around over 200 that's a fact this is actually a pretty even fight weight wise the only difference is the height and the fact that all Woodley ever had was a right hand and he never threw combos because he just used that right hand to setup takedowns being a wrestler.
              I know casuals don’t get it. Its OBVIOUS Wood is too smal. If Paul REALLY COMPLETED. He would be a heavy weight EASILY.

Comment

I know casuals don’t get it. Its OBVIOUS Wood is too smal. If Paul REALLY COMPLETED. He would be a heavy weight EASILY.
                If he “COMPLETED” what? His homework?

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

If he “COMPLETED” what? His homework?
                  Yea, this is a home work site…. Moron

Comment

Yea, this is a home work site…. Moron
                    I’m just clowning bro. Moron should be saved for those who truly deserve it brother!
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X