Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read up and watched a bit more of Tommy Fury and would favor him heavily over Jake.

He has had 12 amateur fights, this is his 7th pro fight. I know these guys are bums but so are the guys Jake is fighting. I watched his highlights and he atleast knows how to place his punches, he sees an open body shot and goes for it and lands it. His boxing skills are atleast that of an actual boxer. He is 6ft tall, has atleast close to the same reach, is pretty close to the same size as the paul brothers, isnt 40 years old. 12 amateur and 7 pro fights, 3 years pro experience, atleast a few more years amateur experience. That is almost every advantage going to him.

His only real downfall that i see from the highlights is his defense looks pretty poor, like he isnt expecting these bums to land anything back at all, his head is just wide open. But I dont see Jake as having the skills to counter a boxer with more fights than him. He hasnt ever even fought an actual boxer yet, how can he time and counter one.
    Last edited by elfag; 08-29-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

If you ever boxed. U would know. Dunning-Kruger effect is live and well with u huh? I Cant fix u stupid.
      Find someone who cares to argue with stupid people.
      Im sorry, I just read your name. That explains it all. Have fun…….looser.
      Haha so many spelling errors I think you mean loser you typed looser that's a completely different word your brain is looser that's for sure though but it's ok you are inbred we forgive you.

Comment

You do that, LOL. Its only impressive to u cause you aren’t into DOING combat sports. Theirs MANY people out their like that. Just like theirs people who are smarter than people who went to college and they never went to college. Only the ignorant are impressed or threatened.
        Red - They are/they're

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - They are/they're
          Thx-U……………
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

For the SLOW people…….
            Woodley fights at 170. He NEVER fought heavyweight in the UFC.
            Paul DEHYDRATES for 190. That means he LOSES 20 pounds. Add 20 pounds to 190. Thats 210 minimum Paul weighs walking into the ring tonight. Thats a HEAVYWEIGHT.
            You can CLEARLY SEE the size/weight difference between the two. Woodly IS NO BOXER. Hes a WRESTLER that hits hard FOR A 170 pound man. If U don’t understand Thats ok. Not everyone is that smart.
            Woodley cuts weight about 30 pounds in his MMA fights , he’s only cutting 10 to his walk around weight in this boxing bout so what are you talking about ?

Paul would cut to C.W in actual pro boxing if he’s hovering 210 naturally. The size difference has zero to do why Paul would fight at heavyweight,no one sane would advise him to do that .

You fancy yourself as a smart guy telling me if Paul was serious he’d fight at heavyweight . O.K Ha
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-29-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Woodley cuts weight about 30 pounds in this fight he’s only cutting 10 to his walk around weight what are you talking about ?

Paul would cut to C.W in actual pro boxing if he’s hovering 210 naturally. The size difference has zero to do why Paul would fight at heavyweight,no one sane would advise him to do that .

You fancy yourself as a smart guy telling me if Paul was serious he’d fight at heavyweight . O.K Ha
              Another moron who doesn’t understand the principle of fighting weight.

Comment

Another moron who doesn’t understand the principle of fighting weight.
                I just posted it for you . Tell me why Paul should fight at heavyweight and Tyrone is a 170 pound fighter who walks around at 200 plus ? Severely outsized and just a 2 inch reach difference between the two ? Ha

You can’t possibly form a sane argument what you are suggesting because it makes no sense .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  I just posted it for you . Tell me why Paul should fight at heavyweight and Tyrone is a 170 pound fighter who walks around at 200 plus ? Ha

You can’t possibly form a sane argument what you are suggesting because it makes no sense .
                  Do u understand that fighters weigh different than their fighting weight

Comment

Do u understand that fighters weigh different than their fighting weight
                    What does that have to do with what you said about Jake fighting as a heavyweight and Woodley to small even if he’s a natural 200 pounder ? Ha

And Jake just got held up by the ropes which was a missed knocked down .

Comment

I got it 3 to 2 Woodley and missed knockdown in his favor so far .

Comment

Working...
                      X