Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodley getting slept

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I know casuals don’t get it. Its OBVIOUS Wood is too smal. If Paul REALLY COMPLETED. He would be a heavy weight EASILY.
      Hey casual anything over 200 lbs is heavyweight at the moment in case you didn't know so since they both walk around at over 200 they are both heavy weights in case you couldn't put that together. Paul is doing what he is supposed to be doing slowly stepping up competition against combat sports guys with names who aren't straight strikers first time he steps into a boxing ring with a contender he's getting slept but this should at least be competitive in spots. I still think Jake will win because of his youth but wouldn't be surprised to see him get busted up KSIs brother landed a lot of punches on him and had him bleeding and he's a blown up 160 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Tyron does not walk around at 170 lbs he walks around over 200 that's a fact this is actually a pretty even fight weight wise the only difference is the height and the fact that all Woodley ever had was a right hand and he never threw combos because he just used that right hand to setup takedowns being a wrestler.
        The weight difference is not giant, Woodley is a solid 189 pounds 'And maybe he may gain a tad more weight after the weigh in'.

This is a real challenge for Jake Paul.

Woodley is not out sized by a giant margin, and he is a experienced combat fighter 'Who is in really good condition'.

Nobody has really witnessed how Paul will react when hit, by a fighter who can also produce decent amounts of power 'I think Woodley has to get to Paul real quick, in round 1'.

Comment

I know casuals don’t get it. Its OBVIOUS Wood is too smal. If Paul REALLY COMPLETED. He would be a heavy weight EASILY.
          No he wouldn’t . You dont even have real heavyweights hovering 6”1 unless you look at Alan Babic who would kill Jake Paul .

And I’d say Woodley on paper is the favored despite what most think he’s had the actual combat career and it’s not like he’s fighting a legit schooled seasoned boxer . There’s a reason why Woodley is being touted as his first step up fight and tests because Jake isn’t a real fighter more then a performer .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-28-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Somebody pm the streamy

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

No he wouldn’t . You dont even have real heavyweights hovering 6”1 unless you look at Alan Babic who would kill Jake Paul .

And I’d say Woodley on paper is the favored despite what most think he’s had the actual combat career and it’s not like he’s fighting a legit schooled seasoned boxer . There’s a reason why Woodley is being touted as his first step up fight and tests because Jake isn’t a real fighter more then a performer .
              Size matters and so does natural talent. I never boxed till I was in my mid 20’s. In my second time in the ring sparring. I sparred a guy that won golden gloves in San Francisco. He lit me up the first round. I really hurt him the second and Third round. Everyone looked stunned. I also never took wrestling in my life. I knew a guy that was a high school state champion. He was sort of a bully and would pick on me in my early 20’s. He surprised me and grabbed me from behind my neck and put me in a choke. I was surprised cause I never saw him. He had me. I said “u really want to do this? He said “yes”. He let go and we walked up to the lawn. Long story short. I really hurt him, no punches either. A man had to pull me off of him.
              Their are men out their that have “natural” talent. Paul is a natural boxer. He is boxing men way to small. If he wants to prove something. Fight someone HIS OWN WEIGHT. I guarantee u he will be whipped by a top 20 fighter with a above average record.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Hey casual anything over 200 lbs is heavyweight at the moment in case you didn't know so since they both walk around at over 200 they are both heavy weights in case you couldn't put that together. Paul is doing what he is supposed to be doing slowly stepping up competition against combat sports guys with names who aren't straight strikers first time he steps into a boxing ring with a contender he's getting slept but this should at least be competitive in spots. I still think Jake will win because of his youth but wouldn't be surprised to see him get busted up KSIs brother landed a lot of punches on him and had him bleeding and he's a blown up 160 lber.
                Your wrong, Wood is a NATURAL 170 pound fighter which makes him essentially a super middle weight like Canelo. Wood should be boxing at that weight. He will NEVER DO IT cause a true boxer will whip him EASILY.
                PAUL looks like he weighs well over 200 lbs. he’s very thick in build. I’d love to see him fight that FAT BOY Andy Ruiz. It will never happen. You know why? Paul knows better. Ruiz is the real deal EVEN FAT AS FOOK. Paul is no real boxer. If he was. He would be boxing fighters his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

The weight difference is not giant, Woodley is a solid 189 pounds 'And maybe he may gain a tad more weight after the weigh in'.

This is a real challenge for Jake Paul.

Woodley is not out sized by a giant margin, and he is a experienced combat fighter 'Who is in really good condition'.

Nobody has really witnessed how Paul will react when hit, by a fighter who can also produce decent amounts of power 'I think Woodley has to get to Paul real quick, in round 1'.

Experienced MMA FIGHTER. Boxing is an entirely different beast. Woodley is going to look lost if he can't get em outta there within a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

Experienced MMA FIGHTER. Boxing is an entirely different beast. Woodley is going to look lost if he can't get em outta there within a few rounds.
                    Boxing is a apart of mixed martial arts, it is easier for a mixed martial artist to transition into boxing 'Than it is for a boxer to transition into Mixed Martial Arts'.

Be real.

Tyrone Woodley is way more experience than Jake Paul in combat, he has been to the big dance many times before. This is a genuine fight for Jake Paul, probably his first real big threat in boxing.

Comment

Size matters and so does natural talent. I never boxed till I was in my mid 20’s. In my second time in the ring sparring. I sparred a guy that won golden gloves in San Francisco. He lit me up the first round. I really hurt him the second and Third round. Everyone looked stunned. I also never took wrestling in my life. I knew a guy that was a high school state champion. He was sort of a bully and would pick on me in my early 20’s. He surprised me and grabbed me from behind my neck and put me in a choke. I was surprised cause I never saw him. He had me. I said “u really want to do this? He said “yes”. He let go and we walked up to the lawn. Long story short. I really hurt him, no punches either. A man had to pull me off of him.
                      Their are men out their that have “natural” talent. Paul is a natural boxer. He is boxing men way to small. If he wants to prove something. Fight someone HIS OWN WEIGHT. I guarantee u he will be whipped by a top 20 fighter with a above average record.
                      Everyone bow down to the naturally talented wrestler Street fighter golden gloves killer
                      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X