Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul-Tyron Woodley, Undercard Weigh-In Results From Cleveland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Everyone bow down to the naturally talented wrestler Street fighter golden gloves killer
    You do that, LOL. Its only impressive to u cause you aren’t into DOING combat sports. Theirs MANY people out their like that. Just like theirs people who are smarter than people who went to college and they never went to college. Only the ignorant are impressed or threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Size matters and so does natural talent. I never boxed till I was in my mid 20’s. In my second time in the ring sparring. I sparred a guy that won golden gloves in San Francisco. He lit me up the first round. I really hurt him the second and Third round. Everyone looked stunned. I also never took wrestling in my life. I knew a guy that was a high school state champion. He was sort of a bully and would pick on me in my early 20’s. He surprised me and grabbed me from behind my neck and put me in a choke. I was surprised cause I never saw him. He had me. I said “u really want to do this? He said “yes”. He let go and we walked up to the lawn. Long story short. I really hurt him, no punches either. A man had to pull me off of him.
      Their are men out their that have “natural” talent. Paul is a natural boxer. He is boxing men way to small. If he wants to prove something. Fight someone HIS OWN WEIGHT. I guarantee u he will be whipped by a top 20 fighter with a above average record.
      I still don’t see what this has to do with you saying if he really wanted to compete he would fight at heavyweight if he is closer to Cruiserweight in shape and why would a novice try and fight guys who would kill him at the heavyweight class ?

Im taking Woodley on the fact he’s the actual combat pro who has decent striking .and trained years in fighting real fights vs the you tuber . We’ll see if I’m wrong or right .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-29-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Boxing is a apart of mixed martial arts, it is easier for a mixed martial artist to transition into boxing 'Than it is for a boxer to transition into Mixed Martial Arts'.

Be real.

Tyrone Woodley is way more experience than Jake Paul in combat, he has been to the big dance many times before. This is a genuine fight for Jake Paul, probably his first real big threat in boxing.
        You have zero clue what you are talking about. MMA is an ENTIRELY different dance then boxing, different cadence, movement, stamina even footwork. Also Woodley has always been a meh striker who depending HEAVILY on his wrestling base.

Every advantage that Woodley would have had in MMA is gone in a boxing ring. Jake Paul is actually the better trained boxer who is also younger and has experience in a boxing ring while woodley has NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          I still don’t see what this has to do with you saying if he really wanted to compete he would fight at heavyweight if he is closer to Cruiserweight in shape and why would a novice try and fight guys who would kill him at the heavyweight class ?

Im taking Woodley on the fact he’s the actual combat pro who has decent striking .and trained years in fighting real fights vs the you tuber . We’ll see if I’m wrong or right .
          For the SLOW people…….
          Woodley fights at 170. He NEVER fought heavyweight in the UFC.
          Paul DEHYDRATES for 190. That means he LOSES 20 pounds. Add 20 pounds to 190. Thats 210 minimum Paul weighs walking into the ring tonight. Thats a HEAVYWEIGHT.
          You can CLEARLY SEE the size/weight difference between the two. Woodly IS NO BOXER. Hes a WRESTLER that hits hard FOR A 170 pound man. If U don’t understand Thats ok. Not everyone is that smart.

Comment

Your wrong, Wood is a NATURAL 170 pound fighter which makes him essentially a super middle weight like Canelo. Wood should be boxing at that weight. He will NEVER DO IT cause a true boxer will whip him EASILY.
            PAUL looks like he weighs well over 200 lbs. he’s very thick in build. I’d love to see him fight that FAT BOY Andy Ruiz. It will never happen. You know why? Paul knows better. Ruiz is the real deal EVEN FAT AS FOOK. Paul is no real boxer. If he was. He would be boxing fighters his weight.
            Wrong again an article just came out today proving my point that Woodley walks around at over 200 and was killing himself to make weight at 170. Jake and Tyron are both Cruiserweights that could possibly fight at Light Heavyweight with the right diet but no way Tyron is a natural 170 lber like you claim a natural 170 lber walks around at 170-180 not at 205 you must've never watched him fight in the UFC or even Strikeforce because he was always dry at the weigh ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Wrong again an article just came out today proving my point that Woodley walks around at over 200 and was killing himself to make weight at 170. Jake and Tyron are both Cruiserweights that could possibly fight at Light Heavyweight with the right diet but no way Tyron is a natural 170 lber like you claim a natural 170 lber walks around at 170-180 not at 205 you must've never watched him fight in the UFC or even Strikeforce because he was always dry at the weigh ins.
              Your an Idiot. ALL fighters walk around 25-50 pounds heavier than their fighting weight.

Comment

Your an Idiot. ALL fighters walk around 25-50 pounds heavier than their fighting weight.
                It's spelled You're what a true idiot who the **** cuts 50 lbs you ****ing missing chromosome inbred. Not ALL fighters you are so dumb dude I know you grew up on a hillbilly farm with your cousins/uncles but just use some common sense you literally just said that all fighters cut weight but I guess Tyron doesn't right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  It's spelled You're what a true idiot who the **** cuts 50 lbs you ****ing missing chromosome inbred. Not ALL fighters you are so dumb dude I know you grew up on a hillbilly farm with your cousins/uncles but just use some common sense you literally just said that all fighters cut weight but I guess Tyron doesn't right?
                  If you ever boxed. U would know. Dunning-Kruger effect is live and well with u huh? I Cant fix u stupid.
                  Find someone who cares to argue with stupid people.
                  Im sorry, I just read your name. That explains it all. Have fun…….looser.
                  Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 08-29-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

You have zero clue what you are talking about. MMA is an ENTIRELY different dance then boxing, different cadence, movement, stamina even footwork. Also Woodley has always been a meh striker who depending HEAVILY on his wrestling base.

Every advantage that Woodley would have had in MMA is gone in a boxing ring. Jake Paul is actually the better trained boxer who is also younger and has experience in a boxing ring while woodley has NONE.
                    Do Mixed Martial arts fighters throw punches to the body and head? Answer me this question.

You can ether answer this question or you cannot.

I will leave it here for you to answer.

Then that will be that, I won't even have to diverge more on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Do Mixed Martial arts fighters throw punches to the body and head? Answer me this question.

You can ether answer this question or you cannot.

I will leave it here for you to answer.

Then that will be that, I won't even have to diverge more on this topic.
                      LOL your a true ludite, MMA fighters with zero boxing experience have no business in the ring, You'll see it later.

Comment

Working...
                      X