Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Suspicious & Skeptical Of Errol Spence's Eye Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Just going against the grain does not make you a deep thinker.

Spence has a lot to lose for pulling out. It makes no sense. I think there could be something called overthinking in this situation. And that’s what fans and media are doing.

Injuries/illnesses don’t have a set time or date to happen. It could have happened 1 day prior to the fight, still won’t make it suspicious. It could have happened a year ago.

Athletes get hurt during important events all the time. Boxing is not immune to this.

It’s not that people are gullible as Hopkins claims, it’s that every boxing fan knows detached retinas are part of boxing.

If some extra curricular activities were happening, they could have pulled Spence out with “Covid.” A lot of athletes in the past month have contracted covid. So they could have used that and it would have been seen as legit.
    Nice post. Too much overthinking and conspiracy theorising. Hopkins isn't the most reputable guy himself.
    Last edited by tokon; 08-13-2021, 07:02 AM.
    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Hopkins Tommed and is a idiot for saying this. The nevada commission has the medical exam paper work and surgery from the doctors and hospital that performed the surgery. un freaking believable from Hopkins.
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        The injury is real but also real is the fact they knew this long before and notified Ugas and left it late to tell Pacquiao

And if you don't believe they are capable of that then look how they are sh**ting in the fans mouths by charging the same price for a totally different product
        That's what I was wondering, "How long did they know?" I find it hard to believe Errol did not have any symptoms at all! Just glad he didn't lose the fight, and then come out with some eye injury in camp type BS!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 08-13-2021, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Bhop is entitled to his opinion. The video posted appears to be before the eye surgery so let’s see what he says now.

Bhop should know about faking. GBP’s top boxer just faked a mental illness to get out of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            The injury is real but also real is the fact they knew this long before and notified Ugas and left it late to tell Pacquiao

And if you don't believe they are capable of that then look how they are sh**ting in the fans mouths by charging the same price for a totally different product
            No way they could not tell Manny when it happened or he’d simply walk away from the fight. Manny obviously agreed to fight so to act like he was left out of the loop makes no sense.

Comment

I am getting so sick and Goddamned tired of this bullshit! Erroll if you are reading this; Can you please provide a copy of your medical report in order to shut these critical and cynical ass clowns down? Spence is world class. He has not once ever been busted for subterfuge or deception. To impugn this kid's integrity; I find it both disrespectful and offensive.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 08-13-2021, 09:52 AM.
              Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

I was surprised as hell when it came to promoting the fight, it felt like Spence didn't even try. And the best highlights that team spence could give to Fox was him getting touched up. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I am getting so sick and Goddamned tired of this bullshit! Erroll if you are reading this; Can please provide a copy of your medical report in order to shut these critical and cynical ass clowns down? Spence is world class. He has not once ever been busted for subterfuge or deception. To impugn this kid's integrity; I find it both disrespectful and offensive.
                  Says the king of conspiracy
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

This in many ways is analogous to conspiracy theories. The worst part of conspiracy theories is that many people who talk about them for some reason say definitively that the theory is true. Anyone saying with certainty that he made this injury up should offer actual proof of that. If they don’t, they simply look stupid in the eyes of the rest of the people that make decisions based on actual evidence.

Comment

Spence was just a coward simple as that....

Comment

Working...
                      X