Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Su****ious & Skeptical Of Errol Spence's Eye Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Spence was just a coward simple as that....
    Damn! You allowed Floyd Money Mayweather to destroy you. He is living rent free inside of your head. I like Manny Pacquiao too but this shit you fan boys are pulling has reached a new low and has gone plain loco.

There is no reason for Erroll Spence to lie about an injury that he was unaware of; Which was why he sought the medical advice of three separate doctors because he wanted clearance to fight. The doctors were the ones who canceled the fight not Erroll Spence, Jr.

However, don't worry though; There is still enough time for the 43 year old Manny Pacquiao to get his ass whooped by Erroll Spence in due Season. Perhaps as early as next year. So we don't want to hear any excuses when he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      This thread really proves just how toxic the boxing fanbase really is
      Yup
      You also included
      Funny thing tho...
      You have no problem believing all those Wilder Conspiracy theories on why he lost
      Smh
      I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Unless after paying that EXTREMELY FAMOUS boxer there was nothing left. Arum said something to that effect when he was trying to make the fight with Crawford.
        Manny is the “A” side. Hes suppose to make all the money. Spence whips him, then hes the “A” side and then he makes all the money.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Haymon is in bed with the wba
          Haymon is also the CEO of the "Protected-Boys-Club" PBC, a well known FAKE inter circle boxing club...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Pretty much.
            But I think boxing fans are just toxic, this ain't a American problem.

If this wàs MMA everyone would be disappointed but showing love.

In MMA there have been instances of weird timing and bad luck of injuries stopping big fights from happening, I never saw anything close to what is boxing fans do
            You are 100% right on that. Boxing fans arent near as true to boxing as MMA fans are true to MMA.

Comment

The retinal tear may be real, but how they handled it is what is shady. Spence had to see 3 doctors before even saying anything? How long did that take? Hardly any coverage of Spence’s training while Pac keeps sparring Southpaws. Ugas likely aware of the situation even before Pacquiao. Spence with just an eye patch that you can just get anywhere. Show better evidence like what Hopkins said.
              Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

lol oh boy... Floyd fans ain't gon be too happy hearing this from Bernard... "Wtf does hopskins know, he's not a Professional boxer, he's just a fan"...
                Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycello View Post
                  This the same Bernard Hopkins that faked an injury to get out of fighting Chad Dawson the first time....the same Bernard Hopkins ehongot KTFO by Joe Smith and pretended it was an injury.....yeah I'll believe him gtfoh
                  Don't forget when he was fighting Robert Allen the first time. Looks like he was having an off night and when right out the ring and over-reacted that he had an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You guys are so ******. It was a mandatory commission exam and the commission doctor found the injury and said he couldn't fight. Unless you're suggesting the commission is in on this idiotic conspiracy theory as well? And the commission's doctor?
                    With these idiots on Boxingscene, the NSAC isn't corrupt, until they need it to suit their agenda.

Comment

I'll just say it would be interesting to compare the number of fans claiming Pac's shoulder injury vs floydie was fake to the number of fans saying spence's eye injury is fake. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X