Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge In Fox-Maestre Debacle Discovered To Have Pattern of Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff
    Oh look folks... this is either sarcasm... or yet another DA 45aholic whiner.
    If the second... grow up, bubba. Get some Preparation H at Walgreens and move TF on.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I honestly thought the article writer was too reserved by using vague language. I had to read the headline twice. If I was writing this article, my headline and content would have crapped all over her incompetent racist ass.
    Agreed 100%. You definitely nailed it.
    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

This is obviously set up.
      See, PBC knows how it looks to everyone thats not trying to purposefully obfuscate it.
      Literally the most racist boxing promoter ever by a mile, so they do this to say “see, see its actually the other guys that are racist to us, were the victims in the *** powered pbc. Were the victims, racist spanish be racist on our own pbc shows to us.”

Fox has already lost to a non-black(the pbc cardinal sin), so he serves no purpose in building up bl... I mean, pbc.
      So he was simply wedged in into the plan in which pbc operates.
      if there is nothing to build up, there is something to be broken down.
      Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

IMO nacho boi is just pizzed that ********** are now right at 50% and more of the population, and so we'll have more and more dem leaning voters as years pass. GA just went over 50%, first state to hit that mark. I say good... diversity makes this nation greater. It's crazy that anyone would think it's a disaster that whites are not dominant as much. It's like they'd be first in line to support some wacko apartheid 2.0 style country. SMH
        I am honestly baffled by your insistence that I am any sort of racist. Read what I’ve written. I’ve done nothing more than warn this poor guy that his victim mentality will ruin his life. Every time one of you people struggle to make a point you call someone a racist and declare victory. It’s odd.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Awful, awful journalism. So because this dumb b**** insulted ***** and LeBron it means her terrible scoring is racially motivated. Talk about creating a false narrative.
          I agree with this. I haven’t followed the hype of this fight until now. I saw the PBC highlights of this fight and I saw an all action pressure forward by Maestre. Wasn’t that the narrative why many said Chino beat Mayweather?

seems like all of this is being overhyped to promote PBC for another rematch

Comment

IMO nacho boi is just pizzed that ********** are now right at 50% and more of the population, and so we'll have more and more dem leaning voters as years pass. GA just went over 50%, first state to hit that mark. I say good... diversity makes this nation greater. It's crazy that anyone would think it's a disaster that whites are not dominant as much. It's like they'd be first in line to support some wacko apartheid 2.0 style country. SMH

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            I am honestly baffled by your insistence that I am any sort of racist. Read what I’ve written. I’ve done nothing more than warn this poor guy that his victim mentality will ruin his life. Every time one of you people struggle to make a point you call someone a racist and declare victory. It’s odd.
            You went on a racist rant... of which you describe as a mild post. Typical racist... not even the ballz to admit they're racist.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Everyone can see you are a racist. I've seen your posts over the years too. That language is colonial and actually warden-style. Fuck off.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-10-2021, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Everyone can see you are a racist. I've seen your posts over the years too. That language is colonial and actually warden-style. Fuck off.
                “Colonial?” “Warden-style?” You are hilariously oblivious to your ******ity. You’re probably the “smart one” in your family though (the tallest midget so to speak), so you think your African American Studies degree makes you special. It doesn’t, You wasted your parents’ money.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

You went on a racist rant... of which you describe as a mild post. Typical racist... not even the ballz to admit they're racist.
                  you have an interesting definition of a racist rant. Post what I wrote, then post what you wrote and see which is racist.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 08-10-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

“Colonial?” “Warden-style?” You are hilariously oblivious to your ******ity. You’re probably the “smart one” in your family though (the tallest midget so to speak), so you think your African American Studies degree makes you special. It doesn’t, You wasted your parents’ money.
                    You are a racist and uneducated. I pity your education and upbringing.

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post

Wow, your comment got through.

This is why sometimes they’ll give weird scorecards to fan the flames against the non-black fighters that get them. Guys who didnt give a **** about Maestre will gladly tune in when this win puts him into a fight with a pbc black thats going to destroy him.
                      he will have gotten his “comeuppance”.

Reminder that the WBA demoted Machado while handing Tank Machado’s Super WBA in a vacant title fight against a featherweight spanish guy.

Reminder boxrec had the Fulton-Figueroa fight for the Super WBA belt...
                      Which belongs to Akhmadaliev.

The WBA literally creates regular diversity hire WBA titles for blacks so the real super WBA champions aren't hit with hate crimes.

Daily reminder that this site is basically owned by these same people.
                      Is that your mother on top of the building, Jose?

Comment

Working...
                      X