Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge In Fox-Maestre Debacle Discovered To Have Pattern of Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post

you're an idiot for calling Joe a pedophile. You could call him senile and I wouldn't bat an eye but he's absolutely not a pedo. He doesn't hang out with Epstein, Dershowitz. We know the guy who does.
    You must not have seen those videos of Joe on CSpan with all those kids? Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Embattled boxing judge Gloria Martinez-Rizzo has a lot to answer for - and not just her recent bonkers scorecard. All three judges on the nationally televised Gabriel Maestre-Mykal Fox WBA interim welterweight title bout that took place last Saturday night at The Armory in Minneapolis were roundly lampooned for scoring the bout in favor of Maestre, a decorated amateur and two-time Olympian.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I think your giving the judge too much credit. Their usually just bought off or ******. Pick one.
      Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

As a black dude Im gonna take a different spin on this. Although it appears on the surface that she is racist, she actually isn't. She's dumb and ignorant but not racist. Racism is a system that's created by a class of people who own everything in that country like government, finance, education, transportation, entertainment, sports etc and use their powers to keep others in that country down. Only the confederates can claim racism in America. She's not a confederate American, she's an illegal alien with a green card that lives in Florida. She's from Nicaragua, you know one of the countries her boy ***** calls a "****hole country". This fool ***** even built a big azz wall on the southern border to keep her and her ilk out. That's why I laugh when non-confederates make 'racist' jokes thinking that it hurts. IT DOESN'T! You are at the bottom of the hill trying to get up just like the rest of us. She's just one of these wannabe confederates that likes to appease them by hating on blacks, knowing that they hate her too but she overlooks that because she just wants to fit in soooo bad. People like her are scared to fight the confederates so they just let the blacks do it and then when we force the confederates to change and make life better for EVERYONE they are the first to take advantage of it. Folks like her hate to see successful blacks because it makes them feel inferior so she will do her little part to make sure she can hold us back. If she truly thinks she is a racist confederate then go to Alabama to a klan rally and introduce herself speaking spanish. They will QUICKLY let her know she is not one of them and she better get out of town before sundown. So fuq dat bish, and its funny how she calls someone monkey face because if you put up a side by side pic of her and a lab rat, the resemblence is shocking!!
        Man, I don't know how some people can be so dumb. That was hard to read.

Comment

The truth hurts I know that's why you have no educated retort, just a childish response.
          You will live your entire life as a victim, because that is what you’ve chosen, but let me warn you that there is no dignity in that kind of life. You fight to keep your status as a protected class without realizing that this status robs you of your self-respect and manhood. A hundred years from now people like you, who have been coddled, protected and never held to account will still be crying that the system and whitey has kept them down.
          Last edited by NachoMan; 08-09-2021, 11:54 PM.
          Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

That woman is vicious. I saw one of the posts where she said about one woman: "Jail is a comfort, take her out." That one really got me. I don't know who she was referring to. It was in the context of her racist comments. SHE needs to be "taken out" and NOW. Whatta bitch.

We should all refuse to call people like her "a judge."
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-09-2021, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Come on, that's disingenuous as f**k. She clearly shows a history of racism with what she's saying.
              1) I would agree that she seems to have bias in her judging. I don't know enough about her to call her racist. I hardly know anything about her at all really.

2) my point was in response that someone calling Michelle a monkeyface is not by itself racist. If she said that comment about a more conventionally attractive black woman or black person then yes I think you could better accuse her of being racist. But sorry, a lot of people have called Michelle names, and it stems from a) her not being that attractive to many, and also b) just plain politics.

----

Most importantly my point, and my others have said this too - that there is not a racism problem in judging - there is a corruption problem in boxing and judging overall. Don't let those in charge try to change the narrative about this - it's times like this where we have an opportunity to really shine light on how corrupt this sport really is.

They wanted to distract us with a BS narrative like this.

Comment

Right wing nut job??? My goodness you couldn't deduce from my post that I hate ***** and all his confederate (right wing) supporters?? Geez Louise!! I feel kind of bad that all you can afford is a ten dollar bet, but dont worry we are fighting for a 15$ hr minimum wage for all you waiters and waitresses. So wish us luck homie!
                What do you do for work?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

You will live your entire life as a victim, because that is what you’ve chosen, but let me warn you that there is no dignity in that kind of life. You fight to keep your status as a protected class without realizing that this status robs you of your self-respect and manhood. A hundred years from now people like you, who have been coddled, protected and never held to account will still be crying that the system and whitey has kept them down.
                  Damn, preach. Truth hurts, but man is it needed.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

It's funny, because I had issues with that poster's comments the opposite of yours. I thought he was indirectly or unintentionally belittling the cause of Black people to abstract language. I like his boxing posts tho. I disconnected mid-way from his post. I'm the polar opposite of your opinion. Your opinion is total garbage. Go educate your racist people.

To me, racism is racism, and it's plain in this case. No fancy language needed.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-10-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

You must not have seen those videos of Joe on CSpan with all those kids? Absolutely disgusting.
                      if you think those vids are disgusting, you agree it's disgusting that ***** went to Epstein's mansion and hangs with Dershowitz. Too proven pedo's - that didn't just hug girls on stage too closely. They actually had *** with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X