Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Spence, Canelo, Conor Benn, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Hmmmm........nice perspective, I think you should write-in, I'd love to see how bread responds to this
    Thanks
    I would too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      the difference is, Crawford hasn’t struggled against any style he’s faced. All of his wins are convincing so you can’t make the same argument as you can when you reference how canelo has looked against skilled boxers with long jabs and speed. Bread is highly complimentary of canelo. The problem is, his fans refuse to accept ANY criticism or anything less than absolute glowing praise about him.
      Thuglife Nelo already beat me to it, but Mean Machine is a broke d¡ck version of Canelo and Dud Crawford struggled against him.

But Bread doesn't break that down for some reason. I don't know why, your guess is as good as mine.

I also found it odd that he would pick Arturo Gatti over Salido. The guy can beat Lomachenko and is a typical Mexican body puncher...but he won't know how to deal with Gatti and his body punches?

Yeah, ok.

I think this just further supports my East Coast bias hypothesis.

Comment

I highly doubt Bread cares about whether some loser in his 7th username who has 24,000 posts in a little over 2 yrs and admits to coke snorting with underage teens respects him. And if there are one or two other nelo nut guzzlers than agree with you, nobody really cares. He has the best boxing mailbag today and you’re just some whiney euro who panders to Mexican fans with racist comments against black fans and boxers.
        Didn’t you call me “white euro trash” and you’re crying about racism? I’m telling you, Rap music sells because there’s a sucker born every minute

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Thuglife Nelo already beat me to it, but Mean Machine is a broke d¡ck version of Canelo and Dud Crawford struggled against him.

But Bread doesn't break that down for some reason. I don't know why, your guess is as good as mine.

I also found it odd that he would pick Arturo Gatti over Salido. The guy can beat Lomachenko and is a typical Mexican body puncher...but he won't know how to deal with Gatti and his body punches?

Yeah, ok.

I think this just further supports my East Coast bias hypothesis.
          you canelo fans grasp at straws. You act like Crawford was put on his back and on wobbly legs. He didn’t even lost multiple rounds. He got caught with a good shot, ate it and won by stoppage within a few rounds. Like I said , Crawford never needed judges to bail him out from taking a deserved L.
          Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-07-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

you canelo fans grasp at straws. You act like Crawford was put on his back and in wobbly legs. He got caught with a good shot, ate it and won by stoppage within a few rounds. Like I said , Crawford never needed judges to bail him out from taking a deserved L.
            Bread nitpicks Canelo's resume.

So it's fair game to nitpick Dud's far inferior resume, is it not?

I think your claim that Crawford has never struggled with anyone has been put to rest with the Kavaliuskas example.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Didn’t you call me “white euro trash” and you’re crying about racism? I’m telling you, Rap music sells because there’s a sucker born every minute
              yes, you’re white euro trash but not because you’re white and euro, you’re that because you whine like a lil bi***h every mailbag because you can’t tolerate any canelo criticism but at the same time you read it religiously every Saturday just to find any canelo criticism to cry about, you clearly have no life as is evidenced by your non stop 40 canelo loving posts a day routine, you say continuous dumb shet trying to race bait whether it’s your comments about jail, rap, gangs, welfare, etc., you’re a cornball who craves acceptance from Mexican boxing fans by saying dumb shet like “chimichangas in this ho” to try and appease other nelo ball lickers, you make ****** polls because you’re desperate for attention and support, and the topper is you admit to coke snorting off d1cks with underage teens and celebrate it by saying “that’s what us euros do”. So it’s not what you are that makes you euro trash, it’s who you are.

Comment

Bread nitpicks Canelo's resume.

So it's fair game to nitpick Dud's far inferior resume, is it not?

I think your claim that Crawford has never struggled with anyone has been put to rest with the Kavaliuskas example.
                canelo isn’t avoided, Crawford is. Nobody is overating Crawford’s resume and celebrating it, Canelo’s resume is overstated when you really look at the context of it just like bread broke down in the mailbag. If your idea of struggling is winning a fight by a 9th round ko after two judges only gave your opponent 1 round and the third only gave your opponent 2 rounds (which means of 24 rounds scored by the 3 judges, only 4 went to kavaliuskas while 20 went to Crawford) then sure. I’ll just accept that you don’t know much boxing outside of canelo. It’s funny because canelo fans are the same ones who like to say he whooped ggg in the rematch but ignore that the fight was on the table in the 12th and would’ve been a draw had two judges not inaccurately scored that last round for canelo, and also ignore that of 50 press row scorecards, only two had canelo winning. But those are the same exact fans who say Crawford struggled with someone he dominated. Lmaoooo
                Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-07-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

canelo isn’t avoided, Crawford is. Nobody is overating Crawford’s resume and celebrating it, Canelo’s resume is overstated when you really look at the context of it just like bread broke down in the mailbag. If your idea of struggling is winning a fight by a 9th round ko after two judges only gave your opponent 1 round and the third only gave your opponent 2 rounds (which means of 24 rounds scored by the 3 judges, only 4 went to kavaliuskas while 20 went to Crawford) then sure. I’ll just accept that you don’t know much boxing outside of canelo. It’s funny because canelo fans are the same ones who like to say he whooped ggg in the rematch but ignore that the fight was on the table in the 12th and would’ve been a draw had two judges not inaccurately scored that last round for canelo, and also ignore that of 50 press row scorecards, only two had canelo winning. But those are the same exact fans who say Crawford struggled with someone he dominated. Lmaoooo
                  Dud isn't avoided either. Ugas would have fought him for cheap, Keith Thurman wanted some, Vergil Ortiz was willing, etc.

Crawford is being overrated if you're ranking him above Canelo and using opponents as a reason. There's no justification for going through Canelo's resume with a fine-toothed comb but not doing the same to Crawford. It's a matter of basic fairness.

When the double standards start to come out that's when I start to suspect that there might be a deeper agenda at play.

Comment

Dud isn't avoided either. Ugas would have fought him for cheap, Keith Thurman wanted some, Vergil Ortiz was willing, etc.

Crawford is being overrated if you're ranking him above Canelo and using opponents as a reason. There's no justification for going through Canelo's resume with a fine-toothed comb but not doing the same to Crawford. It's a matter of basic fairness.

When the double standards start to come out that's when I start to suspect that there might be a deeper agenda at play.
                    al haymon wasn’t letting any of his stable near Crawford as long as he’s with top rank and this has been the case for years. So this includes ugas and Thurman definitely wants no part of him. Top rank can make him vs Ortiz but 1. Arum isn’t letting that happen because he won’t risk Ortiz this early in the game and 2. Ortiz has 0 world title fights. He’s only fought 1 guy who’s actually held a belt and that was a division below and he was ko’d two fights before facing Ortiz. So that fight isn’t an option anytime soon. As far as bread and his stance on canelo, you canelo fans are just too sensitive. You don’t care that he calls canelo an atg, you don’t care how highly he’s spoken of him for yrs as a fighter , but god forbid he makes some accurate statements about his justificable ped use su****ion or the obvious minimizing of risks he’s done since the Lara fight, all hell breaks lose and nelo groupies lose their minds.

Comment

”I hate people that look like Canelo. Man… fck Canelo.” -LDBC worshipper
                      F0DDF563-6DF5-47E8-9A58-6501C8FEFBC5.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                      X