Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Spence, Canelo, Conor Benn, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Guess you haven't seen the video of Canelo getting rocked by a nobody.

Literally a nobody. I don't know the guy's name.
    Lol. “Rocked.” Canelo wears an FG-5000. One of the most difficult head guards with poor visibility. Not all boxers use a face bar because they hate the limited peripheral view. When you master it you are sharp for pro fights, and besides, being “rocked” means you can’t fire back because you’ve been stunned. No such thing happened

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Since you brought it up:

I like how Bread sh¡t on every Canelo opponent but would never nitpick Dud Crawford's inferior, pedestrian resume in the same way. He'll grudgingly admit it's inferior but he won't go to the trouble of dissecting it negatively like he does with Alvarez.

And I noticed that Bread was already finding a way to downplay Bivol in case that fight was next.

I don't know if it's East Coast bias or a black vs Mexican rivalry thing or what, but there's definitely an undercurrent there whenever Bread discusses Canelo. I can't help what I see.
      in the context in which he referenced it, he was addressing Canelo not facing a certain style of fighter since his generous win over Lara about 8 yrs ago. Do you disagree with his opinion on these fighters? Canelo fans like to overstate his resume by bringing up big names but ignore that his biggest names were 35 and older when canelo faced him. They like to reference these bigger uk guys he fought but ignore that none were truly elite fighters and looked less than impressive in their performances leading into the canelo fight. By that same token they’re quick to dismiss Crawford unifying at 140 due to the competition but celebrate Canelo’s run at 168 against that level of competition. It’s also funny that you mention downplaying bivol. You can’t win with canelo fans. If he says bivol beats canelo, you guys complain, if he says canelo beats bivol you guys complain. Moot point because canelo had no real interest in facing bivol. He was just using him as leverage to try and sway Al and the Plant offer. It didn’t work.
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-07-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        in the context in which he referenced it, he was addressing Canelo not facing a certain style of fighter since his generous win over Lara about 8 yrs ago. Do you disagree with his opinion on these fighters? Canelo fans like to overstate his resume by bringing up big names but ignore that his biggest names were 35 and older when canelo faced him. They like to reference these bigger uk guys he fought but ignore that none were truly elite fighters and looked less than impressive in their performances leading into the canelo fight. By that same token they’re quick to dismiss Crawford unifying at 140 due to the competition but celebrate Canelo’s run at 168 against that level of competition. It’s also funny that you mention downplaying bivol. You can’t win with canelo fans. If he says bivol beats canelo, you guys complain, if he says canelo beats bivol you guys complain. Moot point because canelo had no real interest in facing bivol. He was just using him as leverage to try and away Al and the Plant offer. It didn’t work.
        Has Dud Crawford in his entire sh¡t resume ever faced someone with the style of a Canelo? Naw.

But Bread doesn't even bother to do that analysis. It always has to be one-sided talking points in a way that minimizes Alvarez and his opponents only.

I don't know why it is that way. But it definitely is that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Has Dud Crawford in his entire sh¡t resume ever faced someone with the style of a Canelo? Naw.

But Bread doesn't even bother to do that analysis. It always has to be one-sided talking points in a way that minimizes Alvarez and his opponents only.

I don't know why it is that way. But it definitely is that way.

the difference is, Crawford hasn’t struggled against any style he’s faced. All of his wins are convincing so you can’t make the same argument as you can when you reference how canelo has looked against skilled boxers with long jabs and speed. Bread is highly complimentary of canelo. The problem is, his fans refuse to accept ANY criticism or anything less than absolute glowing praise about him.

Comment

One thing I’ve noticed about a group of posters on here is they talk race all the time, incite racial strife, make anything involving black Americans about race when no one has mentioned it, and often use Mexican and Mexican American fighters to attack black American fighters, managers, advisors, posters, black Americans as a whole, while often obsessing with YouTube channels. Those same folks like kick off when anyone not in their ethnic group or whom they perceive is it mentions race. As if only the racists were allowed to talk race….no one else can….There should be a psyche test to be allowed to post here….

Comment

the difference is, Crawford hasn’t struggled against any style he’s faced. All of his wins are convincing so you can’t make the same argument as you can when you reference how canelo has looked against skilled boxers with long jabs and speed. Bread is highly complimentary of canelo. The problem is, his fans refuse to accept ANY criticism or anything less than absolute glowing praise about him.
              Crawford “hasn’t struggled” yet got clipped by Mean Machine and ESPN commentary said “Bud knows that was a knock down.” Canelo had “struggled” against Floyd or Lara at 23 and Crawford didn’t struggle against Marty Robbins or Ron Byrd. Yeah that’s a testament for Bread to know that if they were the same size Crawford would win. I mean Tank Davis will probably cap at 147. Spence is willing to go to 160 for Canelo. Crawford bigger than Floyd and Crawford wouldn’t want to test himself the way Canelo did with Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                One thing I’ve noticed about a group of posters on here is they talk race all the time, incite racial strife, make anything involving black Americans about race when no one has mentioned it, and often use Mexican and Mexican American fighters to attack black American fighters, managers, advisors, posters, black Americans as a whole, while often obsessing with YouTube channels. Those same folks like kick off when anyone not in their ethnic group or whom they perceive is it mentions race. As if only the racists were allowed to talk race….no one else can….There should be a psyche test to be allowed to post here….
                Yeah cheap cheap cheap. You same race card bozos cried about PAC’s fanbase hating on Floyd etc… then you’ve got a whole legion of YouTube channels, many popular, saying Mexicans can’t compete nor have a build like Canelo. As if GRJ, Davis, Hooker, Broner, Crawford have the exact same physiques. Lol. NBA players are akwardly tall and slim yet they look like nothing like NFL players.

but but these legion of radical PBC cheerleaders cry about what Mexicans physiques should look and say Mexicans cheat yet the NFL is riddled with roids as well as American Olympians stripped their gold medals most noticeabley from Track. It’s no surprise that there’s always a race war between African Americans and Mexicans in the USA. Minority Wars. Lol difference is one group hates on another minority group because the “white man” affected the other. News flash… colonialism affected Native Americans too

Purple syrup affecting brain cells goes a long way, and they’re the one who are racist. I mean *** movement showed ghetto hoarders looting the world while crying racism. Go figure.
                Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 08-07-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Crawford “hasn’t struggled” yet got clipped by Mean Machine and ESPN commentary said “Bud knows that was a knock down.” Canelo had “struggled” against Floyd or Lara at 23 and Crawford didn’t struggle against Marty Robbins or Ron Byrd. Yeah that’s a testament for Bread to know that if they were the same size Crawford would win. I mean Tank Davis will probably cap at 147. Spence is willing to go to 160 for Canelo. Crawford bigger than Floyd and Crawford wouldn’t want to test himself the way Canelo did with Kovalev.
                  you’re still here? Stick to making cornball attention seeking polls that nobody cares about. Crawford has been dominant in every win he’s had. Never any controversy or any need for judges to bail him out. Canelo has had help from judges at just about every stage of his career from early 20s to late 20s.

SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

you’re still here? Stick to making cornball attention seeking polls that nobody cares about. Crawford has been dominant in every win he’s had. Never any controversy or any need for judges to bail him out. Canelo has had help from judges at just about every stage of his career from early 20s to late 20s.
                    As you can see, many posters had refrained from agreeing with me about Breadman’s agenda, but it eventually gets so played out that many would eventually see his agenda, and it’s sad because Breadman loses respect and becomes nothing more than the many trainers whom always say weird stuff. For example when Rozier had an opinion about Canelo and Clen in 2018 he said “fck that…Canelo is a cheater” to then in 2020 he said “Canelo is one of my favorite fighters.” At least we can all agree that Bread is 50/50 with Canelo. Some mailbags he’s positive but usually he can’t help himself to cite something for the skeptics to feed on. Everyone knows what I’m talking about.

Now this whole Crawford thing is an example that Bread is just taking the piss. It’s funny, but Bread isn’t the authority for reality.
                    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 08-07-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

As you can see, many posters had refrained from agreeing with me about Breadman’s agenda, but it eventually gets so played out that many would eventually see his agenda, and it’s sad because Breadman loses respect and becomes nothing more than the many trainers whom always say weird stuff. For example when Rozier had an opinion about Canelo and Clen in 2018 he said “fck that…Canelo is a cheater” to then in 2020 he said “Canelo is one of my favorite fighters.” At least we can all agree that Bread is 50/50 with Canelo. Some mailbags he’s positive but usually he can’t help himself to cite something for the skeptics to feed on. Everyone knows what I’m talking about.

Now this whole Crawford thing is an example that Bread is just taking the piss. It’s funny, but Bread isn’t the authority for reality.
                      I highly doubt Bread cares about whether some loser in his 7th username who has 24,000 posts in a little over 2 yrs and admits to coke snorting with underage teens respects him. And if there are one or two other nelo nut guzzlers than agree with you, nobody really cares. He has the best boxing mailbag today and you’re just some whiney euro who panders to Mexican fans with racist comments against black fans and boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X