Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Blames Media For Spence's Hostility Toward A Potential Fight: Why Is He Guzzling Down Hatorade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
    Keith is going overtime trying to make this thing with Spence bigger than it is. Seems as if Spence's judging cards have been mailed in and Spence is going to win and they're setting up Spence vs Thurman to avoid Spence vs Crawford.
    So you think they're planning for Crawford to go free agent and still scream "60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!" again?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Thurman talks trash like a teenager from the early 00s.
      he was a teenager in the early 00s lol, he younger than crawford though lol

on another note, u ever been to Karina's over on Bonita. My friend was in Diego over the weekend and said besides the food being good, the titties were even better. A Mexican Restaurant Hooters style lol
      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

he was a teenager in the early 00s lol, he younger than crawford though lol

on another note, u ever been to Karina's over on Bonita. My friend was in Diego over the weekend and said besides the food being good, the titties were even better. A Mexican Restaurant Hooters style lol
        I meant he still sounds like a teenager using slang from the early 00s, even though he's like 30 something lol. I used to be a Thurman fan but he went full cornball after his injury in 2017.

My parents live near Bonita Rd, but I haven't been there.

But damn, good Mexican food and t1tties, I'm there.

I passed by the place a hundred times, didn't think it would be any good lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I meant he still sounds like a teenager using slang from the early 00s, even though he's like 30 something lol. I used to be a Thurman fan but he went full cornball after his injury in 2017.

My parents live near Bonita Rd, but I haven't been there.

But damn, good Mexican food and t1tties, I'm there.

I passed by the place a hundred times, didn't think it would be any good lol. Thanks for the heads up.
          Karina's?

Listen. I lived in San Diego for two decades.

I have NEVER seen so many brown bagger level ugly than the 'women' at that place.

Like, damn

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Maybe, especially if Crawford keeps up with his "60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!" rhetoric.
            Please Get your Facts in order
            Errol Spence is the one that screamed 60-40 to fight me or No Fight
            Not Terrence Crawford
            #casualfan

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Karina's?

Listen. I lived in San Diego for two decades.

I have NEVER seen so many brown bagger level ugly than the 'women' at that place.

Like, damn
              I guess I'll have to go there and see for myself.

Comment

Fight Speedy Rashidii Ellis, Kieth!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Please Get your Facts in order
                  Errol Spence is the one that screamed 60-40 to fight me or No Fight
                  Not Terrence Crawford
                  #casualfan
                  Sounds like someone either can't read or smokes too much 'Bud'.

Let me help you out

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...happen--153394

“That fight not gonna happen because he already talking that 60//40 deal and if it ain’t 60/40 in my favor then that fight is not going to happen. Period.” Crawford told FightHype.com. “I accomplished way more than he did in his little career.”
                  ...oops

Comment

I guess I'll have to go there and see for myself.
                    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
                    Last edited by HrNY; 08-05-2021, 04:22 PM.
                    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Am soooo glad that this is happening to him, when a boxer ducks a fight that they could have made, I have no sympathy for them. He is now on the outside looking in.

Comment

Working...
                      X