Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Blames Media For Spence's Hostility Toward A Potential Fight: Why Is He Guzzling Down Hatorade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Keith just fight and move himself into position to get the match. Dude was off for darn near 2 years, came back in a not so impressive match against Lopez, lost his title to Manny, and has done nothing since

Comment

I used to be a real Thurman fan, but Spence is right. Keef is the corniest cornball in all of boxing. His persona is just embarrassingly fake. Any grown-ass man who even uses the term "hatorade" should be ignored. Sorry, Keith, but you had plenty of opportunity to fight Spence. Go fight the winner of Ortiz v Mean Machine, then call out a big dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Thurman talks trash like a teenager from the early 00s.
        Right? It makes me cringe to hear him sh.t talk anyone. So damn corny.

Comment

This dude is irrelevant and full of himself.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
            This guy is a delusional fool. Does he have a single fan?
            Thurman ducks Crawford by demanding $10 million purse then Spence ducks Thurman by saying "he's a cornball" and Thurman gets mad.

So Thurman can duck a fighter that's okay but if someone else ducks him its a problem? Keith has 2 good wins in his entire career. Dude is like Mayorga level champion...a nobody

Comment

What's Thurman done over the last few years to warrant a shot at a unified champion over all the fighters who we don't need to ask what they been doing over the last few years cuz they been grafting and fighting and working their way up the standings?

Comment

I would like to see Keith Thurman fight some low profile fights about (2 or 3), work on his skillset, get himself back in shape, then start asking for bigger fights. Inactivity is a fighter's biggest enemy. There are plenty of tomato cans that he can fight to get himself into shape. Asking for big fights without fighting and staying in shape is useless to me. Thurman should have fought at least twice since his loss to Pacquiao. After Ali loss to Frazier in his first fight he fought quite a bit of fighters by the time he got to Frazier the second time. By the time he fought Frazier the second time, his skills were sharp and he beat him up in his second fight. I don't understand why fighters today don't take that blueprint. It's very simple. Fight a lot after a long layoff to get back in fighting shape.

I hope Thurman has good advisors around him giving him this same advice.
                Last edited by mjh1969; 08-05-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

You know what’s funny is Thurman did this interview like 2 or three weeks ago, speaking candidly and they just keep making articles out of the same interview lol

Comment

these PBC guys are so used to taking cuts in line to get title shots, it's natural that Thurman would expect a shot at the top guy, even though he's coming off a loss. Don't tell me that Spence is going to stop the round robin that never ends at 147. I would suggest that both Porter and Danny Garcia are also cornballs. That alone isn't enough to keep this fight from happening.

Comment

Keith Thurman vs. Tank Davis! That's all you need to know about Thurman! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X