Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Blames Media For Spence's Hostility Toward A Potential Fight: Why Is He Guzzling Down Hatorade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    I used to be a real Thurman fan, but Spence is right. Keef is the corniest cornball in all of boxing. His persona is just embarrassingly fake. Any grown-ass man who even uses the term "hatorade" should be ignored. Sorry, Keith, but you had plenty of opportunity to fight Spence. Go fight the winner of Ortiz v Mean Machine, then call out a big dog.
    Fight Jaron "Boots" Ennis right now! Boots is not scheduled to fight anyone right now! They asked Keith about Boots and he replied, "I never heard of him!" LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Keef injury time Thurman needs to blame his own mouth and shut the F up
      I'd add " and fight somebody" to that list.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

I'd add " and fight somebody" to that list.

Thanks.
        Who Terence Duckford ?

Comment

Thurman is begging to fight a guy who he said a while back that no one had heard of despite the fact that anyone who follows boxing knew who Spence was. Old saying, not quite this but the point is made - be careful how you treat the guy at the bottom of the totem pole - he may become your boss someday.

Comment

Here's that video of Keef denying he ducked Spence:

Comment

Dude lost his last fight, has been inactive since, and has no belt.

Comment

Keith Thurman is done.......he ducked Spence back in the day and now he deserves to be ducked and never get another title shot because he thinks he "deserves" a shot because he was a former champ a long time ago.....Thurman needs to climb back up the ranks the proper way or just retire.

Comment

one thing's for sure, spence will fight keith before crawford

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                    one thing's for sure, spence will fight keith before crawford
                    Maybe, especially if Crawford keeps up with his "60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!" rhetoric.

Comment

Keith is going overtime trying to make this thing with Spence bigger than it is. Seems as if Spence's judging cards have been mailed in and Spence is going to win and they're setting up Spence vs Thurman to avoid Spence vs Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X