Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did JEFF HORN do such a good job against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was Pacquiao's only fight of the last decade that wasn't on PPV. That's how small a chance people gave Horn. He threw everything and the kitchen sink at Pacquiao, while Pacquiao expected Horn to be the pinata for his welcoming party to ESPN.
    Richard G and revelated like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by South Champion View Post
      That was Pacquiao's only fight of the last decade that wasn't on PPV. That's how small a chance people gave Horn. He threw everything and the kitchen sink at Pacquiao, while Pacquiao expected Horn to be the pinata for his welcoming party to ESPN.
      Horn was a pinata.

Comment

• Originally posted by 786 View Post
        It was the Hatton effect. In Manchester, Hatton could do what he wanted: maul, wrestle, low blow, use his head, forearms, refs would give him time to recover if he ever got hurt.....not saying he wouldn't have won those fights elsewhere but he had that 'special' home advantage that only few fighters can get away with. Horn had all those advantages that night with Pac, the whole package down to being saved from a stoppage loss. I honestly think Horn should've been disqualified that night, if not stopped, if not lose on points but he "somehow" got the nod.
        Hatton that fought kostya thought horn held and wrestled too much.

786 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
          Even if you thought PAC won. It was a really crap win. I think this is when everyone thought pac was finished after this fight. Really knocked him down the P4P rankings.

That’s what you get for Ducking Crawford and cherry picking Horn.
          Aint no one ducking King Duck Crawfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I have no problem with low blows, hell, I had a tendency to do them but Tito was OBVIOUSLY frustrated at the beginning and Vargas was too much of a pu$$y to retaliate.
            vargas was getting the best EASILY initially, till the low blows taking affect.
            Vargas was never ever gonna beat the great tito Trinidad.

Trinidad had a better chin and way more power.

There was no ending for tito-vargas that didn't end in Vargas getting ktfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post

Wow, that's something to be proud of, since we all know how tough Gary Corcoran is, right?
              I don't think Jeff Horn will be worried whether you're impressed by a world title, a win over one of the greats, one title defence and a few million earned. I'm sure he's pretty proud of his career.
              Richard G and GrandpaBernard like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                Every fight Pacquiao loses it’s always an excuse. He could lose 10 fights in a row and people would still swear he’s a goat. His performance vs Bradley and Horn weren’t dominant enough for you all to call it a robbery. You all love his personality which is why many of you have a hard time facing reality.
                you are entitled to your own opinion BUT, media, non pac fans, also had manny winning. so take it up with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Lol did a paqturd just call a face first pressure fighter a stylistic nightmare for manny

you don’t even know your own fighter
                  Answer the question. At ww, when did your boy ever give up height/reach to a guy and fought him in his own backyard out of the country. I will answer it for you. Never.

Comment

• If you watch the replay, Pac had 2 headbutts which caused him to bleed like a stuck pig.

it was a close fight but that should have gone to Pacquiao.

you win some and you lose some.

I guess Horn has bragging rights. He can tell his kids he stood toe to toe with Manny and didn’t get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post

I don't think Jeff Horn will be worried whether you're impressed by a world title, a win over one of the greats, one title defence and a few million earned. I'm sure he's pretty proud of his career.
                      You are correct. Jeff Horn doesn't care if people think he's a dick. He hasn't updated his Facebook bio with "WBO Welterweight Champion" in years, and every year he reminisces about his fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X