Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Position Is - If Fury and Joshua Win, Screw Any Mandatories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Oh no! Caught him!
    And he can never take it back!
    He said it and that's it.
    Even if, after the fact, he clarifies it later you can always go back to that quote.

...and forget about what he says immediately after that quote.

“I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight".

... and forget about the fact that Kevin Iole never asks a follow up question like, 'are you blaming the costume?' and running with his own narrative instead.

What do you think Wilder's answer would have been?

Well, at the time, it probably would have been: "I don't know" or "Absolutely not".

Because, as I said, he DID clarify later that it WASN'T the costume. He said he felt so weak that even his costume felt heavy. And he believes his water was spiked because he felt great just before the fight, drank the water, then felt weak.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/7...-mark-breland/

Have you learned NOTHING in the past year about the mainstream media pushing a narrative and suppressing the truth?
    False again.

His exact words in the article you link to: "It wasn't just the suit..."

In other words, he is claiming the water was in addition to the suit. So to write "it WASN'T" the costume is evidently false.

It must be very reassuring for Wilder to know he has a voluntary apologist devoting so much of their time on his behalf.

Comment

Can see Wilder fans are still ignoring the fact Wilder admitted to turning down a better offer to fight AJ to take on Fury.

aJ wOnT fIGhT WiLdEr DuH.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

False again.

His exact words in the article you link to: "It wasn't just the suit..."

In other words, he is claiming the water was in addition to the suit. So to write "it WASN'T" the costume is evidently false.

It must be very reassuring for Wilder to know he has a voluntary apologist devoting so much of their time on his behalf.
        Unbelievable.
        Let's say you've been drugged.
        Then you put on a suit that is no heavier than the many backpacks you used in training, but it feels heavy.
        Why are you weak?
        Is it the suit or the drug?

Comment

Unbelievable.
          Let's say you've been drugged.
          Then you put on a suit that is no heavier than the many backpacks you used in training, but it feels heavy.
          Why are you weak?
          Is it the suit or the drug?
          It is unbelievable. That sums the whole bag of excuses up. Finally, you've said something we can agree on.

I have no desire to run through your silly hypothetical scenario when we can discuss the actual issue at hand. Namely, that you claimed Wilder didn't blame the suit and then linked to a story where he is quoted blaming the suit. That he also blames his trainer for drugging him just makes him even more of a sore loser.
          Last edited by Monty Fisto; 07-30-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

It is unbelievable. That sums the whole bag of excuses up. Finally, you've said something we can agree on.

I have no desire to run through your silly hypothetical scenario when we can discuss the actual issue at hand. Namely, that you claimed Wilder didn't blame the suit and then linked to a story where he is quoted blaming the suit. That he also blames his trainer for drugging him just makes him even more of a sore loser.
            It really quite simple. The suit was heavy because he was drugged. So to talk about the suit is irrelevant.

Comment

It really quite simple. The suit was heavy because he was drugged. So to talk about the suit is irrelevant.
              Maybe Wilder shouldn't have brought it up multiple times then. No one else made the suit an issue. It came from him.
              Last edited by Monty Fisto; 07-31-2021, 08:07 AM.

Comment

"Fury didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me" -- Deontay Wilder, 4 February 2020

Comment

“I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through. But I’m a warrior and people know that I’m a warrior. It could easily be told that I didn’t have legs or anything. A lot of people were telling me, ‘It looked like something was wrong with you.’ Something was, but when you’re in the ring, you have to bluff a lot of things. I tried my best to do so. I knew I didn’t have the legs because of my uniform." -- Deontay Wilder, 4 February 2020

Comment

Maybe Wilder shouldn't have brought it up multiple times then. No one else made the suit an issue. It came from him.
                    Wilder was just processing what was happening at the time (i.e. Why do I feel this way?). He speaks truth: the good, the bad and the ugly truth. Real people get it...

Comment

wilder was drugged and trump won the election. facts!!!!!! trump needs to be installed as president and wilder as president of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X