Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Position Is - If Fury and Joshua Win, Screw Any Mandatories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

wilder was drugged and trump won the election. facts!!!!!! trump needs to be installed as president and wilder as president of boxing!
    Or ..
    Believe what you're told to believe and don't question anything.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Wilder was just processing what was happening at the time (i.e. Why do I feel this way?). He speaks truth: the good, the bad and the ugly truth. Real people get it...
      I'm just going on the things he actually said. I guess it takes real people to interpret "The suit was too heavy for me" as he didn't blame the suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
        Team joshua feels the same way, unless wilder wins.

Then mandatories will come out of no where
        His mandatories willbe Dubos, Hrgovic and joe joyce.
        WIlder is the easier fight.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I'm just going on the things he actually said. I guess it takes real people to interpret "The suit was too heavy for me" as he didn't blame the suit.
          No you're not. You're doing exactly what the mainstream media is doing. You did the exact same thing with the arbitration case: ignoring the truth and appealing to the masses.
          ​​​​​

Comment

No you're not. You're doing exactly what the mainstream media is doing. You did the exact same thing with the arbitration case: ignoring the truth and appealing to the masses.
            ​​​​​
            No, I'm going on the things he actually said. You know this. I've quoted him verbatim and you know he said those things.

Comment

No, I'm going on the things he actually said. You know this. I've quoted him verbatim and you know he said those things.
              Yes, I know he said those things. I also know he clarified what he meant, that he felt so weak that even his costume felt heavy.. You choose to ignore this minor detail.

I hope you didn't do the same thing with the experimental injection...

Comment

Yes, I know he said those things. I also know he clarified what he meant, that he felt so weak that even his costume felt heavy.. You choose to ignore this minor detail.

I hope you didn't do the same thing with the experimental injection...
                Glad we agree he said those things.

Comment

Glad we agree he said those things.
                  Hopefully you understand he meant it in the context that he believed his water was spiked and he was drugged, so he felt so weak that even his costume felt heavy.

He never blamed his suit. He was explaining the effects of the spiked water. But he challenged himself to fight on anyway, just like he has in so many other instances (e.g. flu, burns, broken hands, etc).

Comment

Hopefully you understand he meant it in the context that he believed his water was spiked and he was drugged, so he felt so weak that even his costume felt heavy.

He never blamed his suit. He was explaining the effects of the spiked water. But he challenged himself to fight on anyway, just like he has in so many other instances (e.g. flu, burns, broken hands, etc).
                    I've given you numerous instances of him blaming the suit and you acknowledged he said it. This is going round in circles. I've given the evidence to incontrovertibly show he said the suit was to blame and you agreed he said it. Then you immediately follow up with he never blamed the suit.

So, my final word is to reiterate the words that came out of Deontay Wilder's mouth after the fight: "The suit was too heavy for me."

His words: the suit was too heavy. He was asked to give his take on the fight and given the opportunity to lay it all out, he didn't say I was weak before and then the suit was too heavy. Those were not his words. His words were: "It could easily be told that I didn’t have legs or anything. A lot of people were telling me, ‘It looked like something was wrong with you.’ Something was, but when you’re in the ring, you have to bluff a lot of things. I tried my best to do so. I knew I didn’t have the legs because of my uniform."

He didn't have the strength in his legs. And why? "Because of my uniform." This is the reason he gave.

There is nothing more I have to say on the matter because it is self-evident that he blamed the suit.

Comment

I've given you numerous instances of him blaming the suit and you acknowledged he said it. This is going round in circles. I've given the evidence to incontrovertibly show he said the suit was to blame and you agreed he said it. Then you immediately follow up with he never blamed the suit.

So, my final word is to reiterate the words that came out of Deontay Wilder's mouth after the fight: "The suit was too heavy for me."

His words: the suit was too heavy. He was asked to give his take on the fight and given the opportunity to lay it all out, he didn't say I was weak before and then the suit was too heavy. Those were not his words. His words were: "It could easily be told that I didn’t have legs or anything. A lot of people were telling me, ‘It looked like something was wrong with you.’ Something was, but when you’re in the ring, you have to bluff a lot of things. I tried my best to do so. I knew I didn’t have the legs because of my uniform."

He didn't have the strength in his legs. And why? "Because of my uniform." This is the reason he gave.

There is nothing more I have to say on the matter because it is self-evident that he blamed the suit.
                      Once again, you ignore context.
                      You focus on words and not the context.
                      The context is he has been drugged by spiked water. Everything else stems from that.

The suit was heavy because he was drugged.
                      He had no legs because he was drugged.
                      But he challenged himself to fight on anyway.

Deontay Wilder on being drugged but fighting anyway (36.33 - 40:58):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pSBeXP...=2193&end=2493

Comment

Working...
                      X