Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: My Position Is - If Fury and Joshua Win, Screw Any Mandatories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: My Position Is - If Fury and Joshua Win, Screw Any Mandatories!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says a unification with Anthony Joshua will be the top priority - provided both champions win their upcoming fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad
    Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Comment

U kra i na. U kra i na. U kra i na
      Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Comment

Team joshua feels the same way, unless wilder wins.

Then mandatories will come out of no where

Comment

It’s not a hard fight to make ,then proceeds to Wilder and no offers to attempt reconciliation to get the undisputed after arbitration.

It’s also mandatory fights dont matter yet Furys not the one with 4 titles he has none due so of course it’s another thing Arum doesn’t deal with .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-28-2021, 12:18 PM.
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Yeah...provided boxing politics or obstacles/negotiations don’t kill the fight coming through, like anything in life it’s a gamble
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

If Arum had a HW that was due a shot and he was not in this position he would be crying that they simply can't skip his fighter and sue. Arum is a cancer to the sport.

Comment

"The problem with Eddie? He cannot stop talking." - Bob Arum

That's what he gets paid to do Bob! Damn, give the man a break, instead of always breaking his balls!

Comment

Bob Arum Discusses Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder 3 Covid-19 Postponement

Tyson Fury’s promoter Bob Arum was livid about how lax things had gotten during his training camp before he ultimately tested positive for COVID-19, which resulted in his July 24th trilogy match against former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder being postponed...

Arum Let Them Have It

“I never knew that he hadn’t (received his second Covid-19 vaccination shot) until he got sick,” said Arum to WBN on Fury. “I really screamed at all of them. It was a complete f*** up.

“The people in the gym, I mean, we had no controls. It was like every sparring partner brought his friend, other corner people. SugarHill had these Russians (he trains) running around.

“There was absolutely no precaution taken, which a lot of it was our fault. We should have been the adult in the room...”

Team Wilder Did The Right Thing, Says Arum

“They did the right thing, and they’re to be commended, and we didn’t do the right thing,” Arum said. “We were operating in the haze that the pandemic was over.”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/183602/183602

I hope one of those Russians running around was Shojahon Ergashev!!!

Comment

I just get a weird feeling Fury announces his retirement after beating Wilder.

Fury is undefeated and is the lineal and Ring magazine champ, but along the way there have been several close calls like again Nevin Pajkic, Steve Cunningham, first fight with Wilder, where he made it out by the skin of his ass. He also has been brilliant at times, but he’s a guy who could lose any time he comes out he just hasn’t yet. That’s where a lot of his mental health and anxiety comes from, he’s overachieved and part of him will always be pulling to quit while he’s ahead.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X