No announcement yet.

Spence looked awful vs danny garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post
    The best I have seen ESJ was against Showtime Porter and he barely won that fight. Porter is a strong good fighter but he isn't a marquee name for a reason.

Some pointers on Porter (ESJ arguably best fight)

PROS:
    1. Strong
    2. Good conditioning
    3. Agressive
    4. Above average experience

CONS:
    1. Basic fighter/Predictable
    2. Average punching power
    3. Bad defense
    Said that, I consider Manny a bad match up for ESJ. ESJ has too many good things but he is too slow for Pacquiao, is flat footed and has 0 heat movement. If that don't scare you, what will?

For me this is a 50/50 fight but still I will favor Pacquiao's experience, speed Power and angles to win this fight on points.
    He's not flat footed. That's number one.

He does lack head movement but that's due to his style. He keeps everything tight, like GGG, and stays right in front of his opponents, pressuring all 12 rounds.

He's not as fast as Pacquiao but he's not slow. He's just a patient boxer. Add that he as an extremely good jab, strong fundamentals, and the longer reach. It really doesn't matter. A good jab throws Manny off. Spence has an elite jab.

I expect Manny to do that double hop thing and run straight into Spence's left hand and get bodied.
    revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

lol.. excuses... mikey wasnt in no danger at all .. same with danny... yet spence is suppose to be this beast that turns it on in the 2nd half where manny is gonna gas out lmao!!!
      Who has Manny stopped in recent years? A shot Matthysse moving up in weight and that's about it.

​​​​​​Spence beat up Garcia to the point that Garcia's Dad and brother wanted to stop the fight. Who else had done that to Mikey? I'll wait.

Comment

spence was a monster in the garcia fight and he will surely 100% this coming pac fight but will still not enough to beat a past prime, part time boxer, very old, more than 2 years inactive, full time senator pacquiao.
        JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

This third person garbage is bu!!shyte. Knock it the fa ck off already. You come off sounding like a douche bag and that makes your opinion that of a straight up clown.
          Yeah he's trying too hard to be some sort of memorable character when in fact you just imagine this 13 year old giggling behind a keyboard when typing "Nash out" then grabbing his school bag and running to the bus that collects all the learning difficulties kids

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            He looked pretty good for someone coming off a big layoff and a brutal car crash that should have killed him
            He had a car crash yeah but he claimed no broken bones

What we're the extent of his injuries? Was anything neurological?

I'm not too clued up but I do know people keep mentioning it

I've read a few articles saying he had facial injuries and scars which all seemed to have cleared up pretty good
            if that's the case and nothing neurological to report then why do people bring up the car crash like it has some sort of significance towards his fighting career?

It seems like spence got off free of complications so why bring it up all the time like he's fighting with some sort of career ending injuries?

Didn't cotto have a road accident back in thr day that really hindered the use of his right hand and nobody ever mentioned that towards why he didn't preform or that he wasn't 100 percent because of the injury ..?
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 07-27-2021, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              spence was a monster in the garcia fight and he will surely 100% this coming pac fight but will still not enough to beat a past prime, part time boxer, very old, more than 2 years inactive, full time senator pacquiao.
              Yeah we know Manny walks on water carrying all you're listed ailments, but he hasn't got a lisp and arthritis in his finger, so he is really near the top of his game at about 85-90%, so if Spence takes him out its a good win for Spence, while you're throwing roses around Manny give Spence his dues if he gets the win.

But thinking about it if Manny gets beat badly you won't be here, that why you're milking it first, I see where you're at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdasilva2012 View Post
                The best I have seen ESJ was against Showtime Porter and he barely won that fight. Porter is a strong good fighter but he isn't a marquee name for a reason.

Some pointers on Porter (ESJ arguably best fight)

PROS:
                1. Strong
                2. Good conditioning
                3. Agressive
                4. Above average experience

CONS:
                1. Basic fighter/Predictable
                2. Average punching power
                3. Bad defense
                Said that, I consider Manny a bad match up for ESJ. ESJ has too many good things but he is too slow for Pacquiao, is flat footed and has 0 heat movement. If that don't scare you, what will?

For me this is a 50/50 fight but still I will favor Pacquiao's experience, speed Power and angles to win this fight on points.
                That was nowhere near the best of Errol.

Ocampo was the best of Errol. The one and only time he was confronted with a dangerous, hungry opponent.

Porter was hungry, but he never had Errol throwing full power shots like Ocampo forced him to. That's why I want to see full aggression Manny, so all of NSB can witness Spence damn near get a "body on the record" worse than Marquez did, or even better, make Manny quit.

Maybe then you will acknowledge him.

But if Manny fights tentative, it's a repeat of the Mikey outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

He had a car crash yeah but he claimed no broken bones

What we're the extent of his injuries? Was anything neurological?

I'm not too clued up but I do know people keep mentioning it

I've read a few articles saying he had facial injuries and scars which all seemed to have cleared up pretty good
                  if that's the case and nothing neurological to report then why do people bring up the car crash like it has some sort of significance towards his fighting career?

It seems like spence got off free of complications so why bring it up all the time like he's fighting with some sort of career ending injuries?

Didn't cotto have a road accident back in thr day that really hindered the use of his right hand and nobody ever mentioned that towards why he didn't preform or that he wasn't 100 percent because of the injury ..?
                  Duh..have you seen the footage of the car crash?

no, ofc you haven't. Here, look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0NOgVQEIE

That was brutal. People have died from way lesser crashes than that,

I don't care about Cotto or Thurman's ***** car crashes, they were nowhere close to this, that's why they cars weren't completely totalled like Spence's

The guy is lucky to be alive, and I'm still in shock seeing how he recovered from that **** without lasting injuries
                  Last edited by lopetego; 07-27-2021, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

Duh..have you seen the footage of the car crash?

no, ofc you haven't.

It was brutal. People have died from way lesser crashes than that,

I don't care about Cotto or Thurman's ***** car crashes, they were nowhere close to this, that's why they cars weren't completely totalled like Spence's

The guy is lucky to be alive, and I'm still in shock seeing how he recovered from that **** without lasting injuries
                    Yeah you just said it right at the end,he survived without lasting injuries so why are you bringing it up?

Cotto had lasting injuries but I'm not going to comment on thurmans because I know nothing

My girlfriend rolled her car six times and the car was a blazing inferno and came out with a broken wrist
                    just because his car was totalled what does that have to do with his boxing career

You make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Yeah you just said it right at the end,he survived without lasting injuries so why are you bringing it up?

Cotto had lasting injuries but I'm not going to comment on thurmans because I know nothing

My girlfriend rolled her car six times and the car was a blazing inferno and came out with a broken wrist
                      just because his car was totalled what does that have to do with his boxing career

You make me laugh
                      Its a bit more than a broken wrist.

Spence-hospital-car.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X