Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence looked awful vs danny garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    He won clearly and beat Garcia clearer than anyone else ever has. He didn’t look that bad.
    bballchump11 and revelated like this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      He looked amazing all things considered...but that is all things considered. He said himself he was at 70% - he changed members of his team in response. But I keep reading that he was the same, even though he said he wasn't.
      We all seen he was not the same in his comeback fight after his crash, Team Pac seen it to that's why they went for it.

      The key is whether Errol has fully recovered from the crash and how his mindset is, I expected him to be a bit off with Garcia but without knowing the man from what I can see in his demeanor is that he realizes his life was given back to him and to change his ways, this accident that nearly killed could turn him into a beast it all depends how he frames it in his head, his body is fully healed the asterisk is how has it affected his mind.

      I like what Im seeing from Errol I think he will be ready to fight the fight of his life he has been super disciplined since the car wreck and his weight has never been better he has no backslappers and booze binges, I think the man is ready to be the best he can be.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

        spence is supposed to be this beast that turns it on in the 2nd half, yet, mikey fought to survive? danny was only looking for counters? if spence is supposed to be that good, he should have taken lil mikey out!!!
        Why would he do that? There's no need to, he wasn't in danger.

        This is the problem with NSB. All you guys want are fighters to act like Edwin Valero every damn fight. That's what got Zou Shiming sparked out of the business.


        It's called boxing. When you're in danger, you turn it up. If your opponent isn't working, why exert yourself?

        Or are you suggesting that Manny should have swarmed Broner and got him out of there? Because he didn't.

        Oops

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by revelated View Post

          Why would he do that? There's no need to, he wasn't in danger.

          This is the problem with NSB. All you guys want are fighters to act like Edwin Valero every damn fight. That's what got Zou Shiming sparked out of the business.


          It's called boxing. When you're in danger, you turn it up. If your opponent isn't working, why exert yourself?

          Or are you suggesting that Manny should have swarmed Broner and got him out of there? Because he didn't.

          Oops
          Manny turned up thr heat on broner more so than spencd ever did against garcia though let's not get ahead of ourselves with agendas

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by revelated View Post

            Why would he do that? There's no need to, he wasn't in danger.

            This is the problem with NSB. All you guys want are fighters to act like Edwin Valero every damn fight. That's what got Zou Shiming sparked out of the business.


            It's called boxing. When you're in danger, you turn it up. If your opponent isn't working, why exert yourself?

            Or are you suggesting that Manny should have swarmed Broner and got him out of there? Because he didn't.

            Oops
            but yall do it to manny! "oh he couldnt stop algieri"... blah blah...

            spence is supposed to be better than manny right? why couldnt he stop mikey then?

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

              but yall do it to manny! "oh he couldnt stop algieri"... blah blah...

              spence is supposed to be better than manny right? why couldnt he stop mikey then?
              Manny didn't fight Mikey.

              Manny DID fight Algieri. And failed to stop him.

              Yet Spence stopped him.

              I mean, it's obvious you and Stuntman Mike hate Spence for some twisted reason despite him being the only welterweight fighting and beating threats.

              But the fact remains, Manny's stoppages fell off against the B-tier. Spence's fell off against the elite.

              ​​​​​​​It's time you understand the difference.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

                but yall do it to manny! "oh he couldnt stop algieri"... blah blah...

                spence is supposed to be better than manny right? why couldnt he stop mikey then?
                Because if you boxed you would soon realize that it is about winning if a stoppage comes great, top-shelf fighters are very aware of this they rarely go beyond their own safety zone to score a stoppage, they push strategically if they push too hard and get caught they get snuffed out.

                You boys have a street fight mentality to boxing, you acknowledge the science and skills of the sport but you don't understand it or know what it takes to pull it off at the very top level..
                revelated likes this.

                Comment


                • #18
                  I have never been that impressed by Spence don't get me wrong he is a good fighter very solid all round but he's no elite generational talent kind of fighter

                  Prime pac and Floyd around 09/10 would have beaten him pretty handily

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by revelated View Post

                    Manny didn't fight Mikey.

                    Manny DID fight Algieri. And failed to stop him.

                    Yet Spence stopped him.

                    I mean, it's obvious you and Stuntman Mike hate Spence for some twisted reason despite him being the only welterweight fighting and beating threats.

                    But the fact remains, Manny's stoppages fell off against the B-tier. Spence's fell off against the elite.

                    ​​​​​​​It's time you understand the difference.
                    and spence couldnt stop 135lbs mikey!! hate? that's a strong word. find a hate post from me for spence?

                    i am only challenging his fans when they try to downplay pac but hype spence up.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                      Nash feels that Spence did very well. He is worthy of respect, a true warrior with an iron chin. He walked off a fierce car crash like it was nothing. Errol Spence is the truth. Nash out.
                      This third person garbage is bu!!shyte. Knock it the fa ck off already. You come off sounding like a douche bag and that makes your opinion that of a straight up clown.
                      Stuntman Mike likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP