Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Confident: Usyk is a Good Fighter - But I'm Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Confident: Usyk is a Good Fighter - But I'm Better!

IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is very to make a statement when he faces mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk on September 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow AJ talks some rubbish.

Remember this was the guy that quit in the ring a few fights ago, because a fringe top 30 guy beat him up so bad.
    !-1 likes this.

Comment

No, you're not better. You're bigger. That's really the only reason your fans give to why you'll win.

"His body so big innit? Like to fondle that bellend wit my kisser, m8. U avin' a giggle?"
      !-1, dan_cov and 3 others like this.

Comment

There actually people getting salty and angry over a fighter being confident in themselves wtf lol
        Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Wow AJ talks some rubbish.

Remember this was the guy that quit in the ring a few fights ago, because a fringe top 30 guy beat him up so bad.
          Andy Ruiz was a consensus top-10 contender going into that fight and Ring magazine rated him as far back as 2016.
          I have no ears, Rodtang and 2 others like this.

Comment

AJ is bigger, younger, and fighting at home too.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              No, you're not better. You're bigger. That's really the only reason your fans give to why you'll win.

"His body so big innit? Like to fondle that bellend wit my kisser, m8. U avin' a giggle?"
              Came to post the same thing. This myth of AJ being a skilled boxer is hilarious. He’s got size and next to nothing else going for him here. He’s slow, stiff, chinny, and easy to rattle.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

Andy Ruiz was a consensus top-10 contender going into that fight and Ring magazine rated him as far back as 2016.
                Ruiz best win before AJ fights was ??? Kevin Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post

I’d argue it was Parker. Judges didn’t agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post

You can use the “best win” criticism on anyone though.

Andy’s most notable performance to that point was a close loss in a WBO title fight to Joseph Parker that could have gone either way.

Parker was/is also consensus top-10 and the fact that Ruiz was right there with him proves that Andy was already at that level vs top-30.

Comment

Working...
                    X