No announcement yet.

I always thought Joe Joyce sucked and he does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought Joe Joyce sucked and he does

But in one of those cool Margarito type ways of sucking. Despite sucking, I'd pick maybe 3 heavyweights to beat him. He'd put Joshua on his bike for sure.

Wilder would be the worst style match up for him.

Comment

Fury by clear UD.

Comment

Joyce is going to have a short career me thinks.
        kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Fury by clear UD.
          That's the fight I'd like to see. How many guys walk straight at Fury? Would be interesting.

Comment

Not his best outing but he seems to find a way. Not many will beat him. He will probably be 38 before he gets his shot at one of the big guys so time is against him.

I know he beat him in wsb but hrgovic could be a bad fight for him
            Last edited by tophat1; 07-24-2021, 07:23 PM.
            Mammoth likes this.

Comment

yeah I wanna see Joyce vs Wilder. Wilder's 1 punch concussive power vs Giant Olmec head Joyce, who will win? lol

Comment

He absolutely sucks but the only fighter I'd feel comfortable picking over him is Usyk and maybe Fury - but he's maybe just wrong for Fury also?

I'd favour Usyk 9/10 times I think he has the footwork, angles, cardio speed to neutralise him.
                I'd favour Wilder to level him, Fury and possibly Whyte to catch him with that left hook but I wouldn't bank on it.

I don't even understand him his head doesn't even snap back anything he gets hit with just bounces off him like its nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Joyce is going to have a short career me thinks.
                  well he started late, but he looks to have one of the greatest chins ever. no pojnt in even tryjng to sit down on punches

Comment

That may be so but I'm riding the Joyce train into the ground whatever happens!
                    Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X