Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

FACT: Mayweather has more higher quality wins than Pacquiao

FACT: Mayweather has a better body of work than Pacquiao

FACT: Mayweather did not lose NUMEROUS fights - some by knockout - like Pacquiao did

not... even... close...

son, historians are not silly pac-tards

You can't name a single historians that floyd is higher than pac in atg ranking? I will give u some people who think that pac is higher than floyd in ATG..

bert sugar
    max kellerman
    barrera
    holyfield
    hopkins
    morales
    garcia

and many more.

Now can u please name a single boxing legends that is fool enough to think that floyd is greater than pac.

i'll wait.

But if u think floyd is greater than pac then i respect your opinion but i value the opinion of boxing legends more.
    Last edited by pasawayako; 07-23-2021, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      You can't name a single historians that floyd is higher than pac in atg ranking? I will give u some people who think that pac is higher than floyd in ATG..

bert sugar
      max kellerman
      barrera
      holyfield
      hopkins
      morales
      garcia

and many more.

Now can u please name a single boxing legends that is fool enough to think that floyd is greater than pac.

i'll wait.

But if u think floyd is greater than pac then i respect your opinion but i value the opinion of boxing legends more.

FACT: there is only 1 actual historian in your list... and he died BEFORE Mayweather spanked Pacquiao

ya funny kid

name a REAL historian who ranks Pacquiao higher than Mayweather

just one

if I am wrong, then you must be able to prove it... right ?

Comment

don't be ridiculous... THAT, is why nobody takes pacfans too seriously

FACT: Mayweather beat someone as good as Pacquiao... Pacquiao on the other hand, has never beaten anyone that good

NOBODY suggested that Pacquiao has to fight himself.... stop being intellectually dishonest

FACT: Mayweather schoooooooled Marquez... but Pacquiao has never beaten him cleanly/uncontroversially

FACT: Marquez is a GREAT fighter... and Pacquiao could not distance himself from Marquez, but Mayweather could

Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are much better than Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... also, three of those guys were very experienced, and right on top of their game... they were in a totally different position than Pacquiao's opponents, and were coming off career-defining wins... again, stop being intellectually dishonest

if Pac loses to Spence, which will probably happen... that will be his EIGHTH loss

also, you cannot dismiss losses from a fighters record... they are not as relevant as wins, but they count

Having a win over someone doesn't necessarily mean you had a better resume than them. Your initial point was that Mayweather has beaten "many" fighters who are better than people that Pacquiao has beaten. If you include Pacquiao, with Canelo, that would be ... two.

Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are much better than Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... also, three of those guys were very experienced, and right on top of their game... they were in a totally different position than Pacquiao's opponents, and were coming off career-defining wins... again, stop being intellectually dishonest...
        I completely disagree, these opponents are absolutely on par with each other. I don't rate these wins for either of them.

Comment

FACT: there is only 1 actual historian in your list... and he died BEFORE Mayweather spanked Pacquiao

ya funny kid

just one

Who's a real historian? You mean those who vote on ESPN, boxrec polls for Floyd? Is there a historian school you go to to get qualifications?

Comment

which of Pacquiao's outstanding wins did I attempt to discredit... ?

I said... you can simply check the record books, and see that Mayweathers resume is clearly far superior... it is not even close

FACT: if Mayweather had announced opponents like Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn, even Broner... he would have been ridiculed

even with their common-opponents... Mayweather beat better versions

name Mayweather opponents who were worse than... Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn

Berto ,Robert guerrero,
            maidana a cherry pick gone wrong (what did he do to earn a shot with tbe?)

Victor ortiz
            Magregor
            Cotto already beaten by manny and trout lol
            Manny past his prime already kod pure cherry pick
            canelo way too green

I'm not denying that mayweather wasn't smart but if you're a boxing fan you can surely see through how much a fraud he is to the tbe
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 07-23-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

Having a win over someone doesn't necessarily mean you had a better resume than them. Your initial point was that Mayweather has beaten "many" fighters who are better than people that Pacquiao has beaten. If you include Pacquiao, with Canelo, that would be ... two.

I completely disagree, these opponents are absolutely on par with each other. I don't rate these wins for either of them.

the question was, who has the highest quality wins on their resume... ?

so... of course I count EVERY Mayweather opponent

FACT: Pac went... " life-n-death "... with Marquez three times... and he went... " death "... with Marquez once
              FACT: Mayweather schooled Marquez, and proved that he is on a totally different level... something that Manny could not do

considering those two facts... the main criteria for ATG consideration is (in order of importance)...

1) caliber of win... how high were the mountains he climbed ?
              2) body of work...
              3) losses... they count

well, even by your own admission Mayweather has two wins that are better than anyone on Pac's resume... the rest of the world can see three wins that are better than anyone on Pac's resume, but even the two wins that you admit to mean that... FACT: Mayweather climbed higher mountains than Pacquiao did

honestly, barring a HUGE landslide in the other categories... that ends the Manny/Floyd debate right there... and there is no huge landslide in the other categories, because they both favor Mayweather as well

honestly, it is not even close

to your other point... FACT: Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, and Maidana... are much better opponents than Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn... I wonder how long you have been following this sport, and those fighters, if you cannot see that

Comment

ya funny kid

just one

U can't even name a single boxing legends who fool enough to think that floyd higher than pac. i'm just stating facts and boxing legends opinion are more credible than the boxing historians but there''s no single historians that can even say straight that floyd is higher than pac in atg... none...

If u want we can make a worldwide poll between pac and floyd on who's higher ATG fighter and i will give u 1000000000 to 1 odds that pac will win by a very very large margin.....

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

U can't even name a single boxing legends who fool enough to think that floyd higher than pac. i'm just stating facts and boxing legends opinion are more credible than the boxing historians but there''s no single historians that can even say straight that floyd is higher than pac in atg... none...

If u want we can make a worldwide poll between pac and floyd on who's higher ATG fighter and i will give u 1000000000 to 1 odds that pac will win by a very very large margin.....

NOBODY cares what pac-tards and idiots think...

FACT: you made a claim

FACT: you cannot back that claim up, by naming a historian who agree's with you... not even one

The 30 Greatest Boxers of All Time
                  Nicknamed "The Greatest," Muhammad Ali was the first boxer to win heavyweight championship of the world three times. But who had better records than him?

Comment

We all should care more about what a forum member thinks. It is more valuable than the opinion of a boxing great himself or a person who actually gets paid by TV networks for his opinion and commentary.

Comment

the question was, who has the highest quality wins on their resume... ?

so... of course I count EVERY Mayweather opponent

FACT: Pac went... " life-n-death "... with Marquez three times... and he went... " death "... with Marquez once
                      FACT: Mayweather schooled Marquez, and proved that he is on a totally different level... something that Manny could not do

You keep saying Pac went life and death 3 times with jmm? Historians will see Pac would have 3 wins if not scorecard error and Floyd a cheated scales win. Any unbiased person would see Pac has climbed mount everest and Floyd only climbed Ben Nevis in comparison.
                      Floyd went life and death with hatton, dlh and maidana and Pac destroys them, yes Pac would destroy maidana. And Pac would be accused of beating a bum, yet for Floyd it's a good win somehow?
                      Anyone can see Pac s greater and continually associating Floyd with pac is being Pac down and making Pac look bad.
                      Pac s up there with SRR, and Ali, Floyd s not quite up there

Comment

Working...
                      X