Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my questions on manny, but one thing I can’t doubt is the example he’s set for the youth in the Philippines is invaluable. Respect to a true fighting man.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Sounds like a man staring death in the eyes.

Comment

He will always be this generation's people champ, and I despise him for being so nice. Pacquiao had a more fulfilling career than anyone in the sport over the last two decades. And on August 21, we will see the torch passed to another when Spence knocks him out cold.. I will be very surprised if he pulls off an upset victory.

Comment

Not only a great champion, but a heck of a person outside of the ring. Hopefully he can pull off the upset on Aug 21.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Floyd is better. #TBE

Comment

Originally posted by FannonOG View Post
              Floyd is better. #TBE
              Then why are you here? Manny is levels beyond floyd
              hugh grant hugh grant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff
                Was thinking I could read a Pac article without some of the Pac haters dragging themselves in. But as usual they just couldn't help themselves.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                And they 'll try convince you Floyd is talked about more? When Pac is talked about its about his unbelievable achievements and legacy. With Floyd talk, it's about the ducking rematches, no fighting abroad, and making YouTubers and mma fighters look like elite boxers. Floyd could have learned a lesson from pac, in that to get as much acclaim as pac you need to take on all comers at all times, and not obsess too much about unbeaten records
                Yes, exactly. You make some sound points indeed.

Comment

FACT: Mayweather has a number of wins that are BETTER than anyone on Pac's resume
                  FACT: Mayweather has a much better body-of-work... it is not even close
                  FACT: Mayweather is undefeated... Pacquiao will have EIGHT losses after the Spence fight

there is literally nothing to debate regarding this issue

the silly pac-tards, say one thing... and knowledgeable fans who checked the record book, say another thing

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

FACT: Mayweather has a number of wins that are BETTER than anyone on Pac's resume
                    FACT: Mayweather is undefeated... Pacquiao will have EIGHT losses after the Spence fight

the silly pac-tards, say one thing... and knowledgeable fans who checked the record book, say another thing

Anyone can have an opinion but people value the opinion of the boxing legends..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

- A number of wins better than anyone on Pac's resume? I suppose Canelo but who else?
                      - The body of work is definitely debatable.

Comment

Working...
                      X