Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's already reminiscing...

that's a mental sign for aging..

fk sake..Spence is going to win.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

- A number of wins better than anyone on Pac's resume? I suppose Canelo but who else?
      - The body of work is definitely debatable.
      Canelo? He was green andvdrained. After floyd beat nelo, people wasn't sure if we'd see nel o in rin g again or what future held for him. Wasn't considered a great win at time.
      don't even entertain idea the nel o win is win was as good as the best Pac wins.
      Best wins is subjective anyway and only ones opinion. But what isnt opinion is Pac s body of work is greater and more depth, that is fact
      Last edited by hugh grant; 07-22-2021, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        LOS ANGELES -- Manny Pacquiao's rags to riches tale is one of boxing's most remarkable stories. Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) is the sport's only eight-division world champion. The 42-year-old Filipino legend reached such heights after surviving a youth on the streets of General Santos City in the Philippines.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        You've done so much for the sport

Given so many great fights

Accumulated so many fans and so many jealous haters

Helped so many poor people with your own money

So humble when being robbed by the rich satanic cult of people that give into sins for personal benefit

You truely are the best to ever lace them up

Also told us to treat *******uals and trans no better than dogs which most of us have followed like a cult of god like scripture
        Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 07-22-2021, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

You've done so much for the sport

Given so many great fights

Accumulated so many fans and so many jealous haters

Helped so many poor people with your own money

So humble when being robbed by the rich satanic cult of people that give into sins for personal benefit

You truely are the best to ever lace them up

Also told us to treat *******uals and trans no better than dogs which most of us have followed like a cult of god like scripture
          thumbgettyimages-166757907.jpeg?itok=ZGwAgYmV.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Anyone can have an opinion but people value the opinion of the boxing legends..

opinions are bullshlt, which is why... silly pac-tards, say one thing... knowledgeable fans who checked the record book, say another thing

the facts are clear... because the facts, come from the record books

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              - A number of wins better than anyone on Pac's resume? I suppose Canelo but who else?
              - The body of work is definitely debatable.

Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez

Pac could never distance himself from Marquez... the first 3 fights were razor-close, and the 4th nearly got Manny killed,,, but Mayweather schooled Marquez

let me give you a better example of that... knowledgeable observers like Max Kellerman, insist that Marquez won the first three Pacquiao fights

before the Bradley fight, Kellerman said he is yet to see a fight that he thought Marquez lost

and body-of-work is not even close to debatable, that is even clearer for Mayweather

* above 130, Pac only fought the best ONCE... and he LOST
              * Mayweather beat more than 25 world champions, most of them consecutively
              * some of Pac's opponents were clearly sub-par... if Mayweather had announced opponents like Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn, even Broner... he would have been ridiculed
              * even with their common-opponents... Mayweather beat better versions

I don't know how you guys can lie straight in bed... because it is not even close

Comment

At some point... please, Oh Lord.... At some point will it be okay to praise the amazing career of either Manny or Floyd without other "fans" trying to destroy the career of the other? Can we just appreciate how lucky most of us were to be around to see 2 amazing talents box as we have?

Pacquiao is a legend. A generous man. A true boxing warrior. An amazing career in which he ducked no one. All that can be true without talking down Mayweather. Mayweather was a master. Undefeated. A true showman. An all time great career full of valuable wins. All that can be true without disrespecting Pacquiao.

It kind of hurts my Soul to come on these threads and just know what level it is going to be drug down to.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Canelo? He was green andvdrained. After floyd beat nelo, people wasn't sure if we'd see nel o in rin g again or what future held for him. Wasn't considered a great win at time.
                  don't even entertain idea the nel o win is win was as good as the best Pac wins.
                  Best wins is subjective anyway and only ones opinion. But what isnt opinion is Pac s body of work is greater and more depth, that is fact
                  What people thought Canelo wouldn't fight again, you are off in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez

Pac could never distance himself from Marquez... the first 3 fights were razor-close, and the 4th nearly got Manny killed,,, but Mayweather schooled Marquez

let me give you a better example of that... knowledgeable observers like Max Kellerman, insist that Marquez won the first three Pacquiao fights

before the Bradley fight, Kellerman said he is yet to see a fight that he thought Marquez lost

and body-of-work is not even close to debatable, that is even clearer for Mayweather

* above 130, Pac only fought the best ONCE... and he LOST
                    * Mayweather beat more than 25 world champions, most of them consecutively
                    * some of Pac's opponents were clearly sub-par... if Mayweather had announced opponents like Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn, even Broner... he would have been ridiculed
                    * even with their common-opponents... Mayweather beat better versions

I don't know how you guys can lie straight in bed... because it is not even close

Name mayweathers outstanding wins please

It's easy to discredit and I'll show you when you reply

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Name mayweathers outstanding wins please

It's easy to discredit and I'll show you when you reply

which of Pacquiao's outstanding wins did I attempt to discredit... ?

I said... you can simply check the record books, and see that Mayweathers resume is clearly far superior... it is not even close

FACT: if Mayweather had announced opponents like Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn, even Broner... he would have been ridiculed

even with their common-opponents... Mayweather beat better versions

name Mayweather opponents who were worse than... Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn

Comment

Working...
                      X