Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

opinions are bullshlt, which is why... silly pac-tards, say one thing... knowledgeable fans who checked the record book, say another thing

the facts are clear... because the facts, come from the record books

I agree opinions are bull**** that's why i only follow the boxing legends and boxing aficionados who knows boxing more than an ordinary people like u who don't know anything about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I agree opinions are bull**** that's why i only follow the boxing legends and boxing aficionados who knows boxing more than an ordinary people like u who don't know anything about boxing.

I have asked you on NUMEROUS occasions, to name a genuine historian who ranks Pacquiao higher than Mayweather

just one

FACT: you will never be able to answer that question LMAO

Comment

silly pacfans... stop getting salty, Pacquiao is still a great fighter

just not greater than Mayweather

I cannot believe that fact kills you guys LMAO

Comment

I have asked you on NUMEROUS occasions, to name a genuine historian who ranks Pacquiao higher than Mayweather

just one

FACT: you will never be able to answer that question LMAO

Lol. Name me a single historian who would rank floyd over pac? YOu can't answer because there is none but i can give unlimited number of people who think pac is the GOAT and higher than floyd in ATG.

Comment

silly pacfans... stop getting salty, Pacquiao is still a great fighter

just not greater than Mayweather

I cannot believe that fact kills you guys LMAO

everyone has an opinion but people value the boxing legends and boxing aficionados opinion more.

Comment

Boxing historians are some very bias people and they don't know more boxing than the ordinary people but the boxing legends who knows the in and out of boxing are the more respected and worthy opinions.

Comment

People try to paint Manny as some humble type guy. But here he is tooting his own horn floyd mayweather/donald trump style.

Manny's a fraud. Before the floyd fight he kept going on and on about how "god" was on his side and "god" wanted him to win. B*tch please! As if he's morally superior to the next man, as if he's more "godly" than the next man. B*tch please! Then after he lost to floyd he didn't have absolutely nothing to say about "god". That just shows you what a fake and a fraud he is, just like 99.99% of fake @ss "christians" out there.

Comment

Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez

Pac could never distance himself from Marquez... the first 3 fights were razor-close, and the 4th nearly got Manny killed,,, but Mayweather schooled Marquez

let me give you a better example of that... knowledgeable observers like Max Kellerman, insist that Marquez won the first three Pacquiao fights

before the Bradley fight, Kellerman said he is yet to see a fight that he thought Marquez lost

and body-of-work is not even close to debatable, that is even clearer for Mayweather

* above 130, Pac only fought the best ONCE... and he LOST
                  * Mayweather beat more than 25 world champions, most of them consecutively
                  * some of Pac's opponents were clearly sub-par... if Mayweather had announced opponents like Rios, Algieri, Vargas, Horn, even Broner... he would have been ridiculed
                  * even with their common-opponents... Mayweather beat better versions

I don't know how you guys can lie straight in bed... because it is not even close

Well Pacquiao can't fight himself, so I don't know how you can use that as an example. I'll give you Canelo because of what Canelo's been able to do. At the time, it was a solid win but the win has certainly carried over time, similar to the way Lewis' victory over Klitschko helped enhance his legacy based off what Klitschko was able to do afterwards. I'm not giving you Marquez. Pac has wins over Marquez, even if they were close.

The 2nd part: Yes, the Rios, Algieri Vargas Horn Broner etc. those were filler fights I don't rate those. I'd put them in the same camp as Mayweather's victories over Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana.

But Pacquiao did have wins against Bradley and Thurman. I think those are important. I know people have a negative opinion of Bradley, but he had a good career he beat some great fighters. Same with Thurman. A lot of top fighters couldn't beat those guys.

If Pacquiao defeats Spence, and I don't think he will, that would be another pretty important win on his resume.

In the end, Mayweather had a more memorable career because he went 50-0 and he was the better technical boxer. But resumes are close.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Lol. Name me a single historian who would rank floyd over pac? YOu can't answer because there is none but i can give unlimited number of people who think pac is the GOAT and higher than floyd in ATG.

FACT: Mayweather has more higher quality wins than Pacquiao

FACT: Mayweather has a better body of work than Pacquiao

FACT: Mayweather did not lose NUMEROUS fights - some by knockout - like Pacquiao did

not... even... close...

son, historians are not silly pac-tards

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      Well Pacquiao can't fight himself, so I don't know how you can use that as an example. I'll give you Canelo because of what Canelo's been able to do. At the time, it was a solid win but the win has certainly carried over time, similar to the way Lewis' victory over Klitschko helped enhance his legacy based off what Klitschko was able to do afterwards. I'm not giving you Marquez. Pac has wins over Marquez, even if they were close.

The 2nd part: Yes, the Rios, Algieri Vargas Horn Broner etc. those were filler fights I don't rate those. I'd put them in the same camp as Mayweather's victories over Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana.

But Pacquiao did have wins against Bradley and Thurman. I think those are important. I know people have a negative opinion of Bradley, but he had a good career he beat some great fighters. Same with Thurman. A lot of top fighters couldn't beat those guys.

If Pacquiao defeats Spence, and I don't think he will, that would be another pretty important win on his resume.

In the end, Mayweather had a more memorable career because he went 50-0 and he was the better technical boxer. But resumes are close.

don't be ridiculous... THAT, is why nobody takes pacfans too seriously

FACT: Mayweather beat someone as good as Pacquiao... Pacquiao on the other hand, has never beaten anyone that good

NOBODY suggested that Pacquiao has to fight himself.... stop being intellectually dishonest

FACT: Mayweather schoooooooled Marquez... but Pacquiao has never beaten him cleanly/uncontroversially

FACT: Marquez is a GREAT fighter... and Pacquiao could not distance himself from Marquez, but Mayweather could

Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are much better than Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... also, three of those guys were very experienced, and right on top of their game... they were in a totally different position than Pacquiao's opponents, and were coming off career-defining wins... again, stop being intellectually dishonest

if Pac loses to Spence, which will probably happen... that will be his EIGHTH loss

also, you cannot dismiss losses from a fighters record... they are not as relevant as wins, but they count

Comment

Working...
                      X