Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Dang, Pac has been fighting just as long as the mother of my kids has been alive. That's crazy lol.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Problem with Floyd fans they only talk h2h. Jmm keeps being mentioned as he was a stylistic nightmare for PAC, and if they fought it would always be competitive I agree. But how great you are is not about h2h.
    JMm is no where near as great as PAC resume wise. So you never know where Floyd fans are going with their routes of argument. Did SRr avenge every loss he had? Lennox Lewis might beat Ali h2h in peoples opinions but hes not greater. But thing is PAc has 3 wins over Jmm if not scorecard error. Pac has beaten guys like hatton in 2 rounds, so Floyd fans going to keep going on about fights with JMM that weren't conclusive but will you give pac extra brownie points when it was conclusive and then some?
    Whether Pac is as great as SRR isn't based on how well Pac did with JMM. That hes 8 division champ and still competing at the highest level and uncertainty whether SPence will beat Pac whilst being favourite against Pac is what makes whos the greatest ever a topic everyone's entitled to have opinion on.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-25-2021, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    I've said it many times. There's no fa cking way the greatest fighter of all time is 2-2-1 vs his most significant opposition (JMM and Floyd) with an out cold knockout loss, a lopsided decision loss, two razor thin decisions and a draw. You have to be better than that.

above 130, Pac only fought the best ONCE... and he LOST !!

Marquez is a great fighter... but in the 3rd and 4th Marquez fights, JMM was not the best... he wasn't even a genuine welterweight for fcuks sake... and Manny lost both of those fights

Pacquiao is a great fighter, but his re-tarded fanbase really put me off him

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

that is a ignorant claim... bordering on childish delusion

nobody who even slightly understands the boxing landscape would ever agree with that wild claim... and any real historian would simply laugh and shake his head

you silly pac-tards embarrass yourselves when you say dumb shlt like that... that is the usual pac-nonsense that we have become accustomed to

I've said it many times. There's no fa cking way the greatest fighter of all time is 2-2-1 vs his most significant opposition (JMM and Floyd) with an out cold knockout loss, a lopsided decision loss, two razor thin decisions and a draw. You have to be better than that.
    aboutfkntime aboutfkntime likes this.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    This part is funny. They are all c class bums, but somehow, someway, Floyds c class bums are better than Manny.

This is when you know you are talking to a Floyd Boy who pedalstalizes mediocrity.

if you are not aware that Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are better than... Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... then you know very little about boxing

stick to playing with your manny-doll kid

FACT: Mayweather would have been ridiculed for selecting
    Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn

Mayweather's opponent selection was always held to a higher standard, which is one of the reasons why he has a better resume

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Pac was nearly 39 when robbed by horn in australia. Floyd was 37 years old when he robbed maidana in Floyd's backyard. See the difference. I honestly believe if the first fight was in Buenos Aires and Floyd performed like that it would be a 11-1 round win to maidana. Pac made light work of broner who gave credibility to maidana as opponent for floyd.

Yes, Pac is neck and neck with Srr. You find that an.odd claim do you? Well, unbiased boxing fans will find Floyd's fans claims there's nothing Pac can do to surpass Floyd infinitely more of a far fetched claim. I wouldn't lie to you

that is a ignorant claim... bordering on childish delusion

nobody who even slightly understands the boxing landscape would ever agree with that wild claim... and any real historian would simply laugh and shake his head

you silly pac-tards embarrass yourselves when you say dumb shlt like that... that is the usual pac-nonsense that we have become accustomed to

Leave a comment:

• blowblow
    replied
    Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Before you criticize, at least read the thread. Aboutfkntime didn't bring the Floyd angle into this. He replied to another poster who did and it escalated into another useless Floyd vs Manny thread as it often does.
    blah blah blah.. pac is living rent free to your minds.. whenever you see pac's thread.. there's always floyd boys jumping in..

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Originally posted by djtmal View Post

This part is funny. They are all c class bums, but somehow, someway, Floyds c class bums are better than Manny.

This is when you know you are talking to a Floyd Boy who pedalstalizes mediocrity.
    Aboutfkntime doesn't seem to rate horn who has a win over pac?.So Floyd's win over pac can't be worth too much also I guess, yet they pedalstalize Floyd's win over pac big time

Leave a comment:

• djtmal
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, Maidana... are much better than Rios, Algieri ,Vargas, Horn... also, three of those guys were very experienced, and right on top of their game... they were in a totally different position than Pacquiao's opponents, and were coming off career-defining wins... again, stop being intellectually dishonest

Leave a comment:

• just the facts
    replied
    Originally posted by blowblow View Post

why you always mention floyd in pac threads? are you really that jealous that no one is interested to make threads about floyd? he was boring after all. he was also long forgotten.. i pity you.. no one is interested in your idol.. he was a con artist..
    Before you criticize, at least read the thread. Aboutfkntime didn't bring the Floyd angle into this. He replied to another poster who did and it escalated into another useless Floyd vs Manny thread as it often does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X