Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

LOS ANGELES -- Manny Pacquiao's rags to riches tale is one of boxing's most remarkable stories. Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) is the sport's only eight-division world champion. The 42-year-old Filipino legend reached such heights after surviving a youth on the streets of General Santos City in the Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nor can I tbh. Manny is truly a once in a lifetime fighter.

Comment

It's been a remarkable career in a variety of ways.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a true legend

Comment

I've been actively involved in boxing since the late 90's and what Manny Pacquiao has accomplished in his career is unmatched. It is CRAZY for me to think that the guy who dueled and went to war Barrera and Morales, the two greatest warriors I've seen, is still actively fighting the top of the sport. His meteoric rise from 2007-2010 was devastating. He's proof that the greatest boxers come with wins and losses and leave us with incredible memories. During that time he has beaten all but one of my favorite fighters so I was never rooting for him, in fact always against but looking back his career is incredible.

Comment

An absolutely amazing career. Nobody past or future will be able to achieve what you have.

Comment

One of the greatest to ever lace them up. War Pacquiao favorite fighter all time for sure.

Comment

Pacquiao is everything that’s right with boxing. An ATG.
                I’ll be cheering for him vs Spence. Great to see a real matchup.
                pacquiao won’t roll over. He will fight hard
                Mike D Mike D landotter landotter like this.

Comment

I think everyone would agree that pac has a fairy tale life story it's just so ****ing unbelievable.

Comment

Pacman is one of the all-time greats

What a fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X