Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Insists Unification Fight With Casimero Is Canceled, Offers Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Insists Unification Fight With Casimero Is Canceled, Offers Statement

Barely a week after agreeing to terms for one of the most anticipated bouts of the summer, Nonito Donaire has placed his principles ahead of a paycheck. The legendary four-division and reigning WBC bantamweight titlist has doubled down on claims from his team of their no longer moving forward with a planned bantamweight title unification bout versus countryman John Riel Casimero. The all-Filipino clash was due to take place August 14 on Showtime, with Donaire's WBC belt and Casimero's WBO title at stake, only to fall apart over drug testing issues and a level of disrespect that Donaire finds unacceptable.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

"public apology to me or NO FIGHT!".

Long gone are the days of Mitch Green, fighting simply because he didn't like people.

Now, feelings get hurt and fights get called off.

Comment

Donaire is a legend but danm this seems petty. Diva carnelo level

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        "public apology to me or NO FIGHT!".

Long gone are the days of Mitch Green, fighting simply because he didn't like people.

Now, feelings get hurt and fights get called off.
        yeah but at the end of the day the one that's worse off is Casimero. Casimero needs Nonito more then Nonito needs Casimero.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

yeah but at the end of the day the one that's worse off is Casimero. Casimero needs Nonito more then Nonito needs Casimero.
          Donaire is showing him who’s boss.

Comment

You would think if someone disrespected you're wife, u would want to kick his a**, is it really about his wife, or the testing?
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Come On! Fans excited about this fight don't ruin the momentum

Comment

I am with Donaire 100%. That uncouth low life can take a hike.

Comment

I understand where the testing is concerned, but the comment about his wife is nothing but childish trash talk.

Lets hope Donaire comes round and wants to slap Casimero around on the date planned.

Comment

“A grown man recently told the mother of my boys to 'snack on his ----,’” Donaire noted

Rachel Donaire went Athena. Mrs. Donaire demands that Memo's nuts be delivered on a plate, or else.

ThunderFists ThunderFists likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X