Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Insists Unification Fight With Casimero Is Canceled, Offers Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds about floyd! nonito doesnt wanna get beat up by a real pinoy lol..
    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

That has to be the weakest reason I ever seen a fight gets called off. Rigo must be pissed off. Hopefully he never gets the Inoue rematch. F#ck it

Comment

Donaire can go eff himself.. wait his wife probably strap ons his bytch azz…

kick rocks coward..

Comment

b1tch move by donaire...

Comment

I'm backing Inoue to destroy this coward Nonito!

Comment

He will not beat Casimiro anyway and i dont think he can beat Inoue if ever they fight again. Boastful Donaire is going elsewhere. Casimero earn himself the present position and he dont need Donaire for a pay day...

Comment

Morals at an all time low....petty cowards on boxingscene calling nonito petty...if someone said that kind of stuff about the mother of my kids, I would take the same approach.
                Hot Shyt Hot Shyt mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Inoue also says that Casemiro is dodging drug tests in this tweet. I don't know all the details but getting both of those dudes pissed at you would take some work.

B.U.D Fay MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 like this.

Comment

I get it. Today’s boxers control giving paydays to other UNKNOWN boxers. Should be a degree of civility between human beings doing u think? Fook casiarus, casious, carolsolez. Don’t even care to learn how to spell his name. He’s a nobody. Nonito doesn’t NEED him but Cassarole does.
                    dsomonster dsomonster likes this.

Comment

Their team delayed VADA testing documentation for 5 days. Probably needed that time to flush his system. But w/e feed his ass to the Monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X